Fivetran is in hypergrowth and this year, we are doubling down on delivering world-class content to help grow our business and brand.
We are looking for a Sr Technical Content Writer, Enterprise who will write white papers, ebooks, blogs, case studies and other marketing assets that will communicate to data engineers, data analysts and top decision-makers about how Fivetran helps enterprise teams solve their biggest data challenges.
Reporting to the Managing Editor, Brand & Content Marketing, you will be responsible for producing, reviewing, editing new technical content, publications and other forms of thought leadership. You will join a stellar team that needs your voice to bring our content to light in ways that engage and invigorate our global enterprise audience.
This is an opportunity to work closely with subject matter experts and our customers to identify and craft compelling stories that translate Fivetran’s value for an enterprise audience. This position is perfect for a passionate and creative data enthusiast.
You will be part of Fivetran’s Content & Brand Communications team — who is responsible for driving content marketing programs and integrated campaigns that drive pipeline and customer engagement as well as advance Fivetran’s position as the the new, modern standard for data movement.
What You’ll Do
- Build technical and business credibility with practitioners and senior executives and grow mind share with the enterprise audience
- Generate original thought leadership style content, including articles, blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, etc.
- Foster relationships and increasing reputation within the Fivetran community and industry
- Engaging regularly and on social media, including with top influencers
What You Bring To The Table
- Experienced: 7+ years of experience in data, analytics, BI or related technical area
- Technically deep: Understanding of the technical environment need to deploy and operate Fivetran
- Technically broad: Strong technical skills and experience across a broad bases of technologies in the data and analytics space
- Strong communication skills. Ability to tell a story through data
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders
- Expertise in multiple channels/mediums
- Ability to implement both strategy and tactical needs of the business
- Resourceful and able to successfully complete multiple competing projects under tight deadlines
We value people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Please include your portfolio of writing samples.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Stock equity — every employee is granted stock options when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world.