We consider every individual who joins our team a critical part of defining who we are — which is why you are a Technical Content Writer/Editor helping us achieve our business goals and reach new heights.
Content is the cornerstone of our strategy to build brand awareness and continue explosive growth. You will play an integral role in helping us drive engagement with our brand by crafting and refining our voice across platforms, including web, social, advertising, campaigns, and key corporate assets.
The successful candidate is first and foremost a marketer and an exceptional writer, storyteller, and communicator. (S)he is someone with a strong understanding of the content marketing landscape, one who distills complex ideas into easily understandable copy, identifies and writes great content, and ultimately develops consistent audience-appropriate communication practices.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Pitch ideas. You will understand our clients, their challenges and opportunities, our unique proposition, and you will regularly contribute ideas for highly engaging content that will help grow our brand and our business
- Create engaging content. You will spend the bulk of your time creating amazing content across all formats and channels — print, web, social, short and long-form papers, blogs, speaking proposals, and anything in between. You will tell compelling stories and produce thumb-stopping content to engage and acquire customers
- Maintain the tone and quality of content. You will help us cement our brand voice and editorial style guide. Plus, you will ensure relevance and consistency across all the content we produce
- Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients
We are committed to being great, and we are looking for someone who:
- Is a rock-star writer, editor, storyteller, and content synthesizer
- “Been there, done that?” helping companies tell their story in creative ways
- Has deep experience with B2B campaigns and selling strategies
- Is social savvy
- Knows SEO and proactively writes with keywords in mind
- Isn’t afraid to take risks
- Can work in a fast-paced environment where feedback is valued
- Has a “can-do” attitude and track record of delivering exceptional work again and again
- Is curious, spunky, creative, dynamic, makes an impact, and builds trust and rapport
To Be Successful, You Need to Have
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, and a portfolio to match
- Uncompromising attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, many under tight deadlines
- Education and prior experience are important to us — we are building a team of curious learners — therefore, you should come from a world of Marketing, Communications, or relevant field, and have adequate education credentials to support your awesome resume and portfolio.