Tech Talent Recruiter
Title: Tech Talent Recruiter
At Space and Time, we are solving Web3’s toughest data analytics challenges at planetary scale with decentralized, peer-to-peer technology. Apps built on top of Space and Time become blockchain interoperable, crunching SQL + machine learning for enterprises and any decentralized applications that need verifiable tamperproofing, blockchain-security, or enterprise scale. We turn any major blockchain into a next-gen database by connecting off-chain storage with on-chain analytic insights. Our team is growing fast, backed by some of the top blockchain orgs and VCs.
A career at Space and Time is lucrative, fast-paced, and very creative. We value you (and all your ideas) like family and we bring an endless supply of perks. This includes flexible workweeks + flexible vacation, add-on bonuses for hard work, we attend exciting events/conferences/parties, we’re headquartered on the beach near LA (but don’t mind you working remote), and most importantly- we provide analytics technology to the largest dApps, DAOs, DeFi/DEXs, GameFi, NFT platforms, enterprises, etc. We are committed to growing a diverse and welcoming team in a safe space to be yourself and learn from the most innovative minds in blockchain and data warehousing. Help us invent the first decentralized supercomputer!
We’re looking for an experienced Tech Talent Recruiter to help us identify, assess, and hire the best and the brightest talent to make an impact on technology. You will manage, prioritize, and close searches against a timeline. In addition, you will conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates. You will be using data to set benchmarks and metrics to create targeted recruiting strategies while partnering with Product leadership to build high-performing teams that embody Space and Times’ values and culture.
You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Recruiting Operations, and will identify, assess and hire top development talent within the following disciplines; Data Platform Engineering, Web3 Engineering, and Proofs Engineering. Within these 3 disciplines, you will be responsible for finding Directors, Sr. Engineers, and Engineers.
A career at Space and Time is lucrative, fast-paced, and very creative. We expect that the talent you bring forward encompasses this through extensive knowledge, experience, and passion for blockchain technology, DAOs, DeFi/DEXs, GameFi, NFT platforms, enterprises, and more.
- Meet weekly and monthly recruiting goals and hiring targets
- Partner up with recruiting team to manage candidates through the interview process
- Build talent pipelines for multiple requisitions at any given time
- Partner with hiring teams to deeply understand the hiring needs and requirements of the role and the ideal candidate, and develop unique full-cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Run searches and engage with passive candidates
- Understand the market to run targeted search campaigns
- Execute and build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving the interview process forward in a timely manner
- Ability to seek candidates for matching fit and motivation rather than focus on selling alone
- Work with the Recruiting team to provide positive and exceptional interview experiences for all parties
- Report to Senior Manager, Recruiting OperationsYour priority will be finding top talent for roles focused on Web3/Blockchain, Algorithmic Math, Data Engineering, and Apache Spark
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- 2+ years of experience within the software engineering industry
- Experience with achieving goals in a low structure, fast-paced environment in a flexible manner
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Knowledge and experience running searches with Boolean, LinkedIn, and Entelo
- Passionate about Web3, blockchain, decentralization, and a base understanding of how data/analytics plays into this
What we offer:
- Very competitive salaries
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, disability/life insurance 401(k) Plan
- Aggressive bonus structure and/or Space and Time token allocations (similar to stock options)
- Very flexible PTO and paid holidays, and flexible workweek
- Very flexible remote work options
- A massive list of perks including discretionary add-on bonuses for hard work, attending exciting events/conferences/parties, we’re headquartered on the beach near LA (but don’t mind you working remote)
- Space and Time is an EOE and committed to building a diverse team