Talent Success Partner
Talent Success Partner (Remote)
- Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
- For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
- For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
- At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
- We are excited to continue building our remote first team with incredible people like you!
About the Role:
This is your opportunity to significantly contribute to formulating an elite delivery function that directly supports all of our talent within our SMB segment while also supporting our Client Business Unit Partners with delivery excellence. You will be at the helm of delivering an exceptional talent experience.
Our core delivery model is embedded teams of software engineers who are remote and distributed. As such, you’ll need to be adept at enabling passionate people to deliver their best and facilitating programs necessary to scale with our Clients. To ensure success, you’re keen on engaging directly with clients to resolve non-technical issues, escalating technical issues to the Technical Delivery Managers (TDMs) to address, and working with Talent Experience (TX) to enrich the delivery and engineer experience. This success enablement can span pre-sales, talent onboarding, and talent off-boarding.
In addition, you always have an eye on how to ensure stability in delivery through a period of great change. You can creatively adapt to changing needs across industries and collaborate with stakeholders to bring value propositions – in service to what Andela does.
As a global company, you will be working with talent and clients in various time zones. Your business hours will align with engagement needs, and we strive to have at least a 5-hour overlap with our clients. Your role is to ensure engagements are successful while owning client/internal stakeholder inquiries across an array of topics, including but not limited to: developer concerns, infrastructure and machine needs, and business-related matters.
You are constantly asking yourself:
- How do I ensure clients are impressed with the engagement and productivity of their Andela talents?
- How do I ensure Andela Talents are enriched and supported as they deliver for our Clients?
You’re passionate about delivering outstanding service while maintaining efficiencies at scale. You will combine your eagerness to learn, can-do attitude, and collaboration skills to deliver an exceptional experience.
- Coordinate and own your Book of Business for growth and to meet related business objectives
- Client Engagement: Be a point of escalation for Client/Talent issues arising on engagements within your Book of Business
- Delivery Management: oversee programs that prevent revenue churn within your BoB i.e., Talent burnout, Talent mismatch, performance issues, compensation, etc.
- Delivery Enablement: resolve bottlenecks that impact delivery excellence through collaboration with relevant stakeholders i.e., talent productivity, miscommunication, etc. Working with TDMs to address technical concerns: performance management, talent L&D, talent work impact, etc.
- Talent Enrichment: Oversee programs that ensure successful delivery and a great engineer experience
- Document and create playbooks on managing key achievements in the talent journey – onboarding, F90, roll-off, resignations-mitigation, etc.
- Feed trends and learnings to leadership to develop programs and features that will help us better serve our clients and talent
- Execute on core metrics – talent retention, client growth, talent Net Promoter scores, etc.
- 3 years work experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are hard-working and at ease with ambiguity and change
- You are an outstanding collaborator and eager to learn
- You are highly accountable – seeing tasks through to completion while maintaining high-quality standards
- Experience in Salesforce or another CRM tool is required
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Ability to learn from experience and iterate
- Ability to receive feedback well and adjust behavior
- Fully Remote work culture – we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We’re on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lie in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.