Full-Time Talent Operations Coordinator
Talent Ops Coordinator (Remote)
NEW YORK, NY (REMOTE)
At 3Box Labs we are on a mission to usher in a new era for the web, where data is secure, interactions are trustworthy, and relationships are the basis of connection. We’re enabling online experiences that are delightful and integrated while also bolstering privacy and freeing innovation. Our first product, Ceramic, is the building block for composable data on the web and is powering thousands of the world’s most ambitious applications.
We’re backed by an incredible community and the best investors in the space (USV, Placeholder, Variant, Multicoin) who have deep conviction in our mission. We are a lean, voraciously curious team from across the globe, with 5 years of expert remote work experience and frequent (and awesome) team retreats to spend time together. We have founded tech startups, written books, won product awards, authored patents, created Ethereum standards, and advised F100 CEOs. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We cannot succeed in our mission without it. People that identify with groups traditionally underrepresented in tech are particularly encouraged to apply.
Come help us tackle novel challenges and reinvent how data is managed online. Every one of our roles is remote first (retreat often!)
As the Talent Ops Coordinator at 3Box Labs, you will guide candidates through our thoughtful interview journey and provide support for building our very own Web3 Learning and Development programs. This role is new headcount, due to growth and will report to Jenn Gustin, Talent Lead.
What success looks like…
- You are a Lever ATS Lover. You’re making sure we are up to date on the latest tool integrations. Our interview email templates and feedback forms are on-point, and our many job boards have intriguing job ads that are bringing in 200+ applications/ month. Our recruiters and interviewers are submitting thorough feedback within 48 hours which is driving the candidate process forward and creating data-driven reporting which is helping us surface potential pipeline areas of improvement.
- Candidate and Employee Experience is approaching 5 stars reviews, thanks to you! Candidates are so happy with their thoughtful process that they refer their colleagues and employees are so engaged that they’re adding qualified referral submissions at every quarterly referral blitz!
- You’ll help to create and facilitate Learning & Development programs that include: revamping our new hire onboarding experience, helping to surface multiple pathways of learning (hard skills, soft skills and manager training) for our employees, and researching ongoing insights into the web3 learning space.
- Calendar Tetris is one of your favorite games. Scheduling across different countries is a fun challenge for you and you get excited when you hear we’re moving into a new time zone! Adding intentional context to invites makes you feel satisfied and understanding teammates preferences is becoming second nature to you. Over-communication is your norm.
You’ll be successful if you have…
- 3+ year working as a coordinator and/or recruiter in the HR space.
- At least 1 year of experience working in an ATS is a must, the Lever ATS is preferred.
- Basic familiarity or ability to quickly pick up core tools such as google calendar, zoom, rippling, notion, HR integrations and web3 specific tools such as discord, telegram and twitter is preferred.
- Attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple high-priority tasks at once
- Ability to take independent action to follow through on open items
- An attraction to most – if not all – of our core values!
Care: We work with passionate teammates committed to a shared purpose and support each other to work better and live well.
Act with intention: We are thoughtful doers who put as much into why and how we do something as what we do
Go further, together: Our mission is too big for us alone, we cultivate trust, ask for help, and build momentum together
Drive incredible impact: We aim for massive impact and we deliver.
Benefits and Perks
*Our benefits align with our values and operating model – we want everyone to help own and drive our purpose in their own way, with compensation and benefits to match.
*Generous equity for everyone
*Competitive salary that is fair across the globe
*Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
*Budgets for learning, thought leadership, and community events
*In person team retreats twice a year
352 total views, 1 today