Full-Time Talent Lead
We are seeking a Talent Lead to join our rapidly growing team of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency enthusiasts and engineers. We are building the Subspace Network, a radically decentralized, next-generation blockchain which allows developers to easily run Web3 apps at Internet scale. Subspace is based on original research funded by the US National Science Foundation and planning to launch its Network later this year. Subspace Labs is an early-stage, venture-backed startup with a remote-first, globally distributed team. To learn more, visit our website and read the technical whitepaper.
As our Talent Lead you will primarily be responsible for helping to find, develop, motivate and retain the team at Subspace Labs. You should exemplify our core values of decentralization, inclusiveness, and fairness. You will ultimately be responsible for driving forward our strategic hiring processes across the organization.
In this role you will:
- Define the hiring strategy and roadmap for attracting and retaining top tier talent at Subspace.
- Identify and engage candidates through various platforms, tools, and creative sourcing techniques.
- Partner closely with the Team Leads to understand recruiting plans and hiring needs across all departments.
- Optimize our interview process to provide a best-in-class candidate experience that aligns with our organizational values.
- Collaborate with and manage our external recruiter relationships and candidate pipelines.
- Partner with the People Ops team to ensure a consistent experience for candidates from hiring to onboarding.
- Own all hiring-related metrics & reporting.
- 3+ Years of experience leading or developing a Talent Acquisition team within the startup or Web3 ecosystems.
- Practical knowledge of talent acquisition, organizational architecture, capacity planning and hiring-related processes.
- Excellent interviewing skills with the ability to screen for both general and cultural-add.
- Extensive tech industry knowledge with proven results sourcing and attracting talent in an engineering-first organization.
- Experience scaling a globally distributed, remote-first, high-growth team.
- You should be self-motivated and able to operate autonomously with a high sense of urgency.
- Experience working with open source projects or Web3 companies.
- Experience working with Lever, Gusto, Notion and Request.
What We Offer
- A remote work environment with a high degree of autonomy and agency.
- You will play a critical role in implementing a new layer one blockchain.
- Salary and options befitting an early hire at a venture-backed startup.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (US-based only).
- Company-sponsored team offsites in various locations around the world.
1514 total views, 1 today