Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Salary: $60,000 – 70,000 USD | Unlimited PTO | Fully Remote | Generous Benefits
U.S. or Canadian time zones required
About SaaS Academy
The SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
Our CEO, Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
We have big plans for the future, we’re growing fast and now, we need you – yes you – to help scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to entrepreneurs.
About the Role
The Talent Assistant will support the goal of the Talent Team at SaaS Academy which is to attract the highest level of talent by providing a world-class experience. They will be responsible for posting job descriptions; applicant review and scheduling; pipeline and talent pool management within our Applicant Tracking System (ATS); data reporting and administrative duties.
The Talent Assistant role has the growth potential to become an applicant-facing role, and includes three primary components:
- Execute the job posting playbook: This includes posting jobs quickly and accurately on job platforms, coordinating social media posts with our Marketing team, creating and managing jobs in Greenhouse (ATS), and effectively communicating with everyone involved throughout the process.
- Applicant reviews: Review and qualify applicants for the required experience and qualifications.
- Data reporting: Monitor and aggregate data to ensure we have the most accurate data at all times. As we continue to provide a world-class experience, we want to analyze the talent funnel data to lead our amazing Hiring Managers through the recruitment process.
- Execute the job posting playbook within 2-4 weeks of onboarding. We are looking for a quick learner and high performer that can repeatedly deliver accurate results
- Within 30-days, have the ability to screen applicants holistically, and accurately for minimum requirements. The Talent Assistant will need to make confident and accurate decisions with minimal oversight
- Will understand numbers, visualize a funnel, and comprehend data as a visual representation of a business process
- Will have an analytical mindset and be able to analyze information, and identify problems and trends consistently within the talent funnel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable/capable of working autonomously and asynchronously in a remote work environment
- Experience working with a team across multiple disciplines
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in a professional recruitment setting required
- Tech experience preferred
- An administrative background that has the desire to leverage their skills in talent recruitment
- Experience working remotely preferred
- Experience with current tech stack: Slack, Zoom, Hubspot, Greenhouse, Google Suite
- Applicants who live in the US / Canada
Benefits and Hiring Process
- Salary: $60,000-70,000 USD
- You don’t need to know how everything works here at SaaS Academy before applying. We’ll train you on our core content, and our approach to talent recruitment.
- Generous Benefits: We offer Unlimited PTO, health benefits, development training, and a robust and nourishing culture & team that is world-class
- Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process. Taking the time to apply means a lot to us! If you apply, you’ll hear from us, whether we feel you’re a good match for us, or not, as part of our process
Location: US Locations Only