Full-Time Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager
The multi-talented Talent Acquisition Manager for SageSure, a best-in-class insurance technology company, will play a significant role on our Talent Acquisition team. You are part of a team of highly skilled Talent Acquisition professionals working on various positions for SageSure. In this role, you will manage projects in the support of recruitment strategies and operations. As part of your role, you’ll manage the operational support of the recruiting process in coordinating all aspects of recruiting, tracking, and monitoring candidate information, and hiring of new employees. You will also be initiating, tracking, implementing, and closing talent acquisition projects. This role requires perception, strong organizational skills, and a strategic mindset. In addition, this role will play a co-leadership role in running our evolving Summer Internship Program as well as play a leadership role in enhancing our diversity recruitment strategy.
- Work closely with the AVP of Talent Acquisition to define strategy and plan, coordinate execution with recruitment, People Business Partner, and business functions.
- Communicate with all stakeholders and coordinate meetings and check ins with team to ensure deadlines remain attainable.
- Provide standardized, accurate and timely reporting of project status and expected deliverables.
- Manage, coordinate, execute, pre-employment Onboarding with hiring manager, HR Ops, and IT, and send first day information to new hires prior to start date.
- Establish systematic workflows for recruitment and manage logistical processes such as Talent acquisition onboarding, interview scheduling and managing contractor conversions.
- Manage requisitions for select conversion roles, including creating requisition approvals, posting positions, candidate maintenance, submit reference checks, monitor background check process, and timely disposition of candidate scheduling interviews and updating status of candidates upon hire.
- Develop and implement pre-employment process improvements.
- Oversee recruiting coordinator to ensure new hire documents are completed and uploaded to the document library.
- Update Onboarding Agenda and Offer Letter templates with changes and coordinate with HR Ops and IT
- Design and manage project execution included in Talent Acquisition’s strategy and partner Talent Acquisition team in implementation.
- Co-lead Summer internship program. Coordinate and partner with the people team in creating and implementing the internship program.
- Responsible for DE&I engagement, strategic partnership, and management of DE&I Initiatives
- Develop operational and communication strategy and materials for DE&I Recruitment Strategy.
- In collaboration with our HRIS partners and Implementation Project Lead, assist with administration of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Auditing, tracking, gathering data in relation to talent acquisition metrics and providing a regular reporting cadence requested by AVP Talent, Senior Leadership and/or business partners
- Ensure pertinent documents including Employee Introduction Questionnaire are sent to the marketing team
- Create Recruitment Activity Reports and prepare the Weekly Change Report in Smartsheet and Excel; create pivots and graphs to visualize the data for monthly Talent Dashboard
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combined education
- Approximately 4 years of managing recruiting operations, coordinating, onboarding, project management
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent project management skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, time management and multi-tasking skills. A self-motivated, passionate, tenacious, fast learner who’s able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Plus – Partnering with head of talent acquisition, talent management, both finance and PBP partners on building, creating, and launching workforce planning operations.
As a Best Places to Work in Insurance Recipient for four years in a row (2020-2023), SageSure, one of the largest residential property insurance managing general underwriter (MGU) in the United States, is pioneering ways people protect their American Dream.
A leader in catastrophe-exposed property insurance, SageSure was founded in 2009 to deliver reliable products, exceptional customer experiences, and strong underwriting results in challenging insurance markets. SageSure currently operates in 14 states and provides home, flood, and commercial coverage on behalf of its highly rated carrier partners.
We have more than 600 employees working remotely or hybrid in one of our eight offices—Jersey City, NJ; Mountain View, CA; Chicago, IL; Tallahassee, FL; Cincinnati, OH; Houston, TX; Mt. Laurel, NJ; and Cheshire, CT—who are tackling the industry’s toughest challenges.
We provide generous health benefits and perks, including tuition reimbursement, wellness allowance, paid volunteer time off, a matching 401K plan, and more.
SageSure is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building a workforce that reflects the spectrum of perspectives, experiences, and abilities of the world we live in. We recognize that our differences make us strong, and we actively seek out diverse candidates through partnerships with organizations, institutions and communities that represent various backgrounds. We champion belonging and inclusion for all identities, including, but not limited to, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, ability status, gender, and country of origin, striving to create a culture where all individuals feel valued, respected, and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
Our nimble, highly responsive culture nurtures critical thinkers who run toward problems and engineer solutions. We relentlessly pursue better outcomes by investing in the technology, talent, and tools that position us to succeed in demanding markets. Come join our team! Visit sagesure.com/careers to find a position for you.