Full-Time Support Representative
Title: Support Representative I, Ecommerce
Founded in 2017, Dutchie is a comprehensive technology platform powering dispensary operations, while providing consumers with safe and easy access to cannabis. Dutchie aims to further support the positive societal change the cannabis industry brings to the world through wellness benefits, social justice, and empowering local communities through tax revenue. Powering thousands of dispensaries across 40+ markets throughout the United States and Canada, Dutchie is the leading technology company in the cannabis space and was named in Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in North America and listed two years in a row on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups.
Dutchie has raised over $600M in funding to date, backed by D1 Capital Partners, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Howard Schultz, Snoop Dogg’s Casa Verde Capital, Gron Ventures, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, and other notable angel investors.
About The Role
Are you ready to join the most formidable team in the Cannabis space? We exist to increase accessibility to Cannabis, and our Support Team exists to create the best experience possible for our dispensaries and consumers. We provide the highest quality tech support to our dispensaries so they can be successful using our platform, and we help cannabis shoppers find products that meet their needs.
In this role, you will serve as a technical escalation point, providing our customers with creative solutions to their most challenging issues. Your goal is to help our customers resolve their complex issues in the moment when possible. Provide feedback to the product organization for future platform development and improvement.
We’re here to help our customers every day between 5:00 am – 6:00 pm PST Monday – Friday, 6:00 am – 6:00 pm PST Saturday – Sunday 365 days a year. Evening, weekend, and holiday availability are required for this role.
What You’ll Do…
- Learn the Dutchie ECommerce platform end-to-end for all legal Cannabis markets
- Support customers via email, phones, and live chat
- Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software solutions
- Manage multiple complex issues simultaneously
- Test and verify solutions to new problems
- Participate in knowledge sharing and issue escalations and resolutions within the support org and across cross-functional teams
What You Bring…
- 1+ years experience in a customer support role
- Ability to methodically problem solve and come up with creative solutions
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong organizational skills
- An understanding of web-based software systems
- Commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience with patience and adaptability
- Deep understanding of diverse operating systems and data communications, hardware, and network configurations
- Experience with CRM tools & Google Suite
- Ability to work flexible hours
It’s a bonus if you…
- Have previous knowledge or personal experience within the legal cannabis market
- Experience working in a contact center or customer support environment
- Experiencing working with Zendesk, Salesforce, Slack, and Zoom
We are targeting a starting salary of $40,000 based on the intended level for this role. There may be flexibility on individual compensation packages based candidate skillet, experience, qualifications and other position-related factors.
In addition to cash compensation, our total rewards package includes: Full medical benefits including dental and vision plans to ensure you always have the best care.
Equity packages in the form of stock options to all employees. Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
Flexible vacation and sick days
At Dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.