Candidates will be responsible for subediting a wide range of content for Sifted, from news, features and sponsored content to marketing copy and newsletters.
Day rate — £180
What You’ll Be Doing
- Publishing content on Sifted.eu;
- Subediting articles, newsletters, briefings, marketing copy;
- Ensuring all content is free from factual errors, and spelling and grammar are impeccable;
- Making necessary checks and changes to articles to ensure that all output fits brand, legal and SEO standards
You Will Have
- Impeccable attention to detail and a high standard of written English, keeping to house style at all times;
- 2 years+ of demonstrable subediting experience;
- Familiarity with online content management systems (we use WordPress) and a good understanding of the basics of digital publishing;
- Good understanding of media law;
- An understanding of SEO best-practice for publishing online content;
- A knack for writing eye-catching headlines;
- The ability to quickly and accurately sub a wide array of copy.
Interested? Please send a copy of your CV and a short bio outlining your relevant experience to Sifted’s digital editor, Tom Nugent (email@example.com).