Contract Specialized Writers in Tech and Business Communications
Are you a skilled writer passionate about VoIP, Business Communications, Call Center/Contact Center, Sales/Marketing, Customer Experience, or Social Media? Do you thrive in creating engaging, well-researched content across these dynamic fields? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking to find 12 talented freelance writers who can bring unique expertise and insights for an industry-leading business communications software company.
Your role will be to craft insightful, expert-driven articles that resonate and help readers in the tech and business communications sectors.
Note: We are not looking for generalists here. We want freelance writers who have demonstrated expertise and experience in one of these areas:
- VoIP/Business Communications
- Call Center/Contact Center
- Customer Experience
- Social Media
You must tell us which niche area you are interested in when applying.
- Produce at least 4 monthly posts on topics such as VoIP, Business Communications, Sales/Marketing, and more, with a 1-week turnaround time for each piece.
- Create varied content types, including problem/solution-aware content, listicles, product/company comparisons, guides, and how-to articles.
- Ensure high-quality standards, adhering to detailed content briefs and achieving top grades in Clearscope reports (A+ or A++).
- Detailed content briefs will be provided to ensure writers are well-informed about the topics and the desired approach before starting each article.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven depth of expertise in one of the main areas.
- History of contributions to reputable publications in the tech and business communications sectors.
- Ability to produce diverse content formats and adhere to our editorial guidelines.
- Openness to feedback and willingness to undertake revisions for optimal clarity and impact.
- Writers who can commit to 4 articles per week with 1-week TAT, including revisions.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay up to $0.30 per word.
- Flexibility to cover multiple subjects and demonstrate comprehensive industry knowledge.
- An opportunity to be part of a leading team in tech and business communications content.
How to Apply
Please submit your applicationwith samples showcasing your expertise in one of the focus areas. You will be asked to choose ONE area of expertise.
We are not looking for someone who says they can write about anything. We’re looking for proven experts in a field with something to say and contribute outside of just crafting articles or following writers’ briefs.
Please provide your best, most relevant examples of previous work in your application.
Writers who can demonstrate a wide topical coverage of topics in one area will be pushed to the top. Don’t hold back from showing your depth of experience in one of these areas.
Please include your rate per word based on the outlined requirements.
- Please do not submit any generative AI-created content in your portfolio or use AI to submit your application.
- The emphasis for this role is on human-driven, expert content that reflects passion and deep industry knowledge.
All successful applicants must undergo a 15-30 minute ‘get to know you’ video interview to assess subject matter expertise and experience. We want to know why you are a leading voice in one of these subject matter areas.
This is a role external to Venture 4th Media. You will work directly with the client. We will do warm introductions to the top qualified and vetted candidates.
We are excited to review your applications and will contact qualified candidates for a short ‘get to know you’ interview to assess expertise and discuss the role further. Thank you for considering this opportunity!