Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
We guide people through life-changing breakthroughs with the next-generation of science-backed treatments: psychedelic medicines.
Starting with ketamine therapy for anxiety and depression, our product dramatically improves client:
Access: Costs 70% less and available 100% at-home
Outcomes: Clinical efficacy 2x greater than antidepressants
Experience: NPS > Amazon, Netflix, and Apple
Come craft the future of mental health & wellbeing — trailblazers and pioneers wanted.
Literally Transform Lives
Mental healthcare is a public health crisis that’s getting worse, and legacy treatments aren’t getting the job done.
At Mindbloom, we alchemize medicine, software, and artful content to deliver powerful therapeutic experiences that actually work, at scale.
For our clients, Mindbloom isn’t a vitamin nor a painkiller. It’s a life-saver.
With Mission-Obsessed Teammates
It all starts with a team of stunning colleagues who care passionately about our clients, our mission, and each other.
We approach our work as an act of creative contribution back to the world. From clinicians to marketers to engineers, everyone at Mindbloom plays a critical role in guiding others through a journey of healing and personal transformation.
Our CEO is a 3x founder building world positive companies (1 exit, 1 category leader with $120M raised), our Medical and Science Directors are pioneers in the fields of ketamine therapy and psychedelic medicine, and we’re extremely well capitalized by top tier tech and healthcare investors.
We’re the first mover and leader in consumer psychedelic therapy, and we have aspirations to build a household brand and the largest, most transformational mental healthcare company in the world.
We believe the team you build is the company you build. At Mindbloom, you will have a massive impact.
Creating a More Conscious Company, Then World
If we succeed at Mindbloom, we will:
1. Accelerate the healthcare system’s adoption of psychedelic therapies
2. Make a dent in global human suffering
3. Expand humanity’s collective wisdom, compassion, and consciousness
Elevating worldwide consciousness starts with elevating our own. At Mindbloom, we’re creating a more conscious company culture from first principles. We’re zealous about radical responsibility, candor, wholeness, self-actualization, focus, and freedom (we’ve been remote-first from founding). Above-all, we put clients first.
If you’re extremely passionate about psychedelic therapies and fired up about doing the best work of your life while serving others, then let’s transform some lives together.
- Grow Mindbloom’s social media presence into a powerful channel to spread Mindbloom’s messaging, amplify client stories and engage with relevant stakeholders
- Develop editorial strategy, content library and publishing calendar for social channels
- Plan and create content that keeps clients and other stakeholders engaged across social platforms
- Identify and execute social partnerships with organic brand advocates, other brands, or influencers
- Build community by responding to all comments that warrant a response from Mindbloom on brand channels or as Mindbloom in related communities
- Collaborate across the team (e.g. Design, Content, Product) to build high-impact campaigns
- Develop key performance indicators, set goals and report performance against goals
Sound Like You?
- Experience: 2+ years managing social media accounts (with expertise in Instagram) driving massive success for your companies (increasing followers, engagement, subscribers, views, positive sentiment in comments, etc…) and creating high-impact social partnerships
- Social Media Guru: You’ve built an impactful social media presence from the ground up and constantly improve your craft by studying and learning about trends, tactics and new channels
- Creative Storyteller: You understand how to create compelling content that leverages and adheres to brand voice
- Eye for Design: You have an eye for graphic design, visual composition and photography
- Remote-able: You excel in a remote-first, writing-based culture of freedom and responsibility
- Mission-Obsessed: You have a personal connection to our mission
- Practices Intellectual Honesty: You seek and speak the truth directly and possess high courage and low ego
- Makes Exceptional Decisions: You use rigor, data, and speed to make intentional decisions
- Cultivates Wholeness: You bring your authentic self to work and promote the wellbeing of team and peers
- Focus: You practice deep work, say no often, and do less, better
- Insurance: Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and dependents
- Time Off: Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Wellbeing: Steeply discounted Mindbloom products and services for yourself and immediate family
- Culture: Annual company retreat and departmental offsite
- Freedom: Design your own workday – we’ve been remote-first from founding
- Responsibility: You get what you need to excel (MacBook, standing desk, co-working space, etc.)
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Mindbloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.