Social Media Manager
Visual Content & Social Media Manager
- Remote job
As Visual Content & Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for helping UENI increase brand awareness and deliver valuable content to our leads and customers.
Video content is a big part of our content strategy, so being comfortable in front of cameras and hosting webinars is a must. You need to be able to tell great stories to engage users throughout different parts of the journey. The content will be primarily video, but you might need to write and use pictures to weave the story. The formats could vary depending on the goal, but you could be using Loom to record yourself for a short explainer video, or maybe outsourcing someone to help us create a great animated video.
You will then leverage social media channels like Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube to distribute this content and engage with our audience.
- Build and execute digital content strategies across our social media (Instagram and Facebook and Youtube channel), making sure we are actually delivering real value to the people that are watching our videos and looking at our content.
- Go deep into our product to come up with different videos that explain our product with the goal of getting the viewer to the a-ha moment. These videos will help them understand how our company helps them in a very relatable way, which will help us convert more leads, upsell our current users and avoid churn.
- Responsible for the production of our various video, audio, and image content. You will conceptualize, record, and edit your content.
- Create and own the social content calendar. You will be responsible for the strategy, copy, and creation of social media posts in collaboration with the design team.
- Manage third-party creators that help us deliver the videos and social media assets.
- Report on the performance of content and social media efforts.
- Native English speaker
- Enjoy the spotlight and thrive on camera, we want you to be enthusiastic, but not clickbait-y.
- Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written. You can explain things in a clear and concise way.
- Understanding of the entire video production process (from the scripting process, recording voiceovers, capturing video, recording your screen or yourself, editing the video, adding assets, and the upload process).
- Experience in managing content strategy and growing social media accounts.
Extra points if you have
- Experience running a YouTube channel for a company or maybe you do this as a hobby
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite with emphasis on Premiere and After Effects
- Experience in social media management software, such as Buffer, Hootsuite, or Agorapulse.
- A portfolio you can share with us!
Pronounced “You and I”, UENI is a SaaS platform for Small Business Owners.Unlike DIY website builders that only provide a toolkit but expect the business to do all the work, we are a We-Do-It-For-You, combining technology with human support.
UENI provides an easy solution to help small businesses get online and grow their business. Website, SEO, Google My Business verified listing, hosting, custom domain and 1-1 coaching are just some of the services we offer, at an affordable price point.
Our goal is to simplify what small businesses need to do in order to get more visibility, customer leads, and sales.
Already trusted by over 625,000 small businesses across 11 countries, UENI is the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow. We are a team of 120+ people working remotely from around the world. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented, and friendly working environment that constantly does our best in every aspect of our work.