Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our mesh’!
As we continue to scale, we are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our organization.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be designing and executing our social and content marketing strategy. A good brand is one that feels like a trusted source of information rather than a company. You will help us fulfill our mission of becoming one of the world’s best brands by developing relatable content, establishing friendly relationships with our following, and engaging with the cloud native and service mesh community.
- Design and execute global social and content marketing strategies
- Manage risks to the Tetrate brand and navigate/prevent crises
- Daily engagement with the community (monitor and engage with followers/users)
- Develop and publish unique social content (write copy and schedule organic social content across various channels)
- Support other marketing campaigns, events, and initiatives
- Fostering, growing and engaging with the cloud-native community
- 5+ years of experience in content writing and/or communications including external and internal communication (i.e. blog posts, internal announcements, tweets, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with social media management
- In-depth knowledge and an up-to-date understanding of core social media platforms with the ability to use the appropriate channels to tell stories and build a strong brand
- Possesses strong self-awareness with the ability to overcome mistakes, obstacles, and failures with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis; Drive action to the finish line with high quality and on time
- Fundamentals-based problem-solving skills; Drive decision by function, first principles based mindset.
- You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas; You contribute effectively outside of your specialty; You think about solving problems from the standpoint of the best outcome for the team
- Values autonomy, self-management, and results over process
Location: Worldwide We are a 100% globally distributed company.