Full-Time Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator
Shared Services Marketing & Communications
Rooster Teeth is seeking a highly organized, detail oriented social media coordinator to own the creation and upkeep of editorial calendars and deliverables for TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, among other relevant platforms. We are also looking for someone who is interested in expanding the fandom and community around various brands within Rooster Teeth through moderation, engagement, and growth. Your main responsibilities will revolve around copywriting, strategic planning and scheduling posts, with opportunities to brainstorm creative content ideas and help shape the social media strategy for various brands within Rooster Teeth’s purview.
- Maintain various brand’s social media publishing calendar and support these departments in their goals to execute creative, informative campaigns day-to-day. By creating posts for Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Tumblr, Facebook, and any other relevant Social Networks.
- Work cross-departmentally in promoting and creating content in regards to company wide priorities, events, and productions. Including but not limited to: show assets, screenshots, gifs, and clips.
- Pitch and develop captivating, fun, and inventive content for social; including ideation, writing, working with executives to workshop copy, and working hand in hand with editors providing feedback and direction.
- Create social media content at live events and productions.
- Research new trends in social media and propose innovative campaigns for social.
- Provide necessary information to moderation teams for respective channels and follow company policy while staying in the brands voice.
- Create and develop fan and community-focused campaigns or events meant to engage the respective brand audiences in a healthy and fun manner.
- Monitor sentiment within the respective brand communities related to our social media campaigns and posts, as well as identify posts to share and engage with
- Assist in measuring metrics for social success such as engagements and video views, or other business-related KPIs.
- 1-2 years of social media experience
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in communication, marketing or related field
- General understanding of social platforms including TikTok, Instagram, Twitter (X), YouTube, and Discord
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Awareness of social media trends and new platforms
- Strong organizational skills and an independent, self-motivated work style
- Understanding of Adobe Creative suite a plus
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running
web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 38 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its
RoosterTeeth.com hub and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen, a global youth media company
that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences.
Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.