Social Content Creator
Social Content Creator
What is Underdog?
Founded by a team of industry veterans, Underdog was born with the idea that bringing strategic innovation to sports gaming and entertainment is the key to success in an exceptionally competitive market. Underdog has quickly established itself as a leader in the space, and is committed to building the best sports gaming platform in the industry — and supporting the most passionate community of sports fans while doing it!
At Underdog, we’re not only about creating these awesome products, but also about growing our culture of passion, ownership, and fun! We believe that great companies are made out of great people. Our continual aim is to create an inclusive environment for everyone, at all levels, to achieve their highest potential at work.
As our Social Content Creator you will be responsible for creating viral content to help promote and grow our various content endeavors.
Please note, Underdog is a US based company and no sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
What you’ll do:
- Curate, cut, edit, and post clips from our network of shows to our social channels daily to promote growth and exposure
- Use your video editing skills to create viral content
- Upkeep multiple social accounts for our various content franchises
- Work cross department to gather information necessary to keep our timelines up-to-date and execute posting in a timely manner
- Work closely with our design and content teams to gather assets for social media postings
Who you are:
- Experienced in social media type editing (jump cuts, on-screen text, fast-paced style)
- Collaborative you work well in groups and communicate effectively with others
- Passionate about content – both consuming and creating viral content
- Love sports you’re interested in and enjoy consuming sports media content, understand what matters, what’s interesting, what’s funny.
- Self-directing, with the ability to push things forward and drive results
- Passionate about TikTok, Twitter and YouTube
- Someone who takes pride in their work
Even better if you have
- A knowledge of our current social media presence, tone, network, and style
- On-camera experience in any capacity
- flexible schedule ability to keep our social channels active through the weekend
Underdog Sports is firmly committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Our unique culture was built on the foundation of a safe and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We highly value the mental, physical, and emotional health of our employees, and are continuously asking ourselves: what can we do better? Underdog is an equal opportunity employer and doesn’t discriminate on the basis of creed, race, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability status or any other defining characteristic. Our targeted compensation rate for this position is between $55,000 – $80,000 depending on experience, plus equity. Below you’ll find a few of our perks:
- Unlimited PTO (we’re extremely flexible with the exception of the first few weeks before & into the NFL season)
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Company paid Health, Dental, Vision plan option for employees and dependents
- 401k Match & FSA
- Remote, In-Person, or Hybrid Scheduling we are 100% VIRTUAL FIRST!
- A $500 home office allowance
- $100 in UD cash
- Support for learning and development
- Book club expense your books!
- Lastly, an extremely transparent, fun, and engaging culture where you will grow both personally and professionally!