RebelMouse is the always-modern SaaS CMS where more than 100 enterprise brands and media companies grow their digital audience. Websites running on RebelMouse serve more than half a billion page views per month, and that’s not counting distribution to other platforms like social media! We blend product and strategy together to move the needle where it matters most to increase traffic, loyalty and revenue
Our fully-distributed team lives in 33 countries around the world, and proud to be a majority female tech company. Led by Andrea Breanna, our Mexican-American, gender fluid founder and CEO, we are a very safe, positive and loving environment where diversity matters. We enjoy interesting tasks and strong challenges, value a sense of humor and strive for life balance.
RebelMouse is seeking a full-time SEO Strategist. This full-time position is pivotal to our fast-paced SaaS strategy team. In this role you will work closely with clients on their SEO, SEM, social media, newsletter and content strategies. You will analyze their current offerings and present options to improve their KPIs with evidence-based and measurable guidance.
Your thoughtfulness, ingenuity, and communication skills will be critical to our success and your commitment to growing and delighting audiences is matched only by dogged pursuit of keeping up with the vast changes the digital media world regularly experiences. You will interact with our clients (digital media publishers and brands) and partners and constantly raise the bar on the innovative solutions and ideas you offer them. You will be part of the strategy and product team reporting directly to the SVP of strategy and product and working closely with our analytics lead, design lead and account managers. This is a role where diligence pays off, hard work leads to success and career growth is the reward.
- Develop and execute strategies to grow audiences across organic and paid search, email newsletters, and social networks
- Actively identify and recruit new partners for content syndication
- Identify problems, perform research, and analyze results to determine strategic solutions
- Proactively identify new opportunities for client growth and use data and insights to validate them
- Present your ideas in easily digestible, evidence-based ways
- Communicate product requirements, design requirements and data requirements in clear and concise ways
- 3+ years of audience development or digital marketing experience for media brands
- Working knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Basic Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good understanding of social media best practices
- Ability to work productively and efficiently from home
- Commitment to meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Desire to solve all types of challenges and the skills to deliver strategic solutions
- Strong self-motivated and self-starting personality
- A positive attitude and ability to work well with a variety of personalities
- Familiarity with Google productivity products (Gmail, Google Docs, etc.), as well as client management platforms (Zendesk, Salesforce, Jira, etc.)
- Previous experience in a fast-paced work environment preferred
- Knowledge around newsletter testing and optimization preferred
- Remote work forever
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) with 10 national holidays and 20 days of vacation per year, as well as paid sick days and personal celebrations days : )
RebelMouse is committed to providing a diverse work environment. We appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company, and we provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected veteran status, or disability status.