SEO & CONTENT MARKETING – SEO
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries – watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development – we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
Our SEO team is searching for talented and exceptional SEO professionals to join our amazing team of 25+ SEO and digital PR specialists with a diverse skillset and expertise.
As an SEO specialist you’ll play a pivotal role in driving an SEO first culture ….You’ll create robust SEO strategies for our exciting gambling affiliate products, and make them a reality by working with other teams and stakeholders.
In this role you will drive the success and performance of our products, ensuring we take an SEO first approach to our decisions.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Analysing performance of our products and our competitors
- Creating strategies from your findings and driving change
- Working closely with our Technical SEOs to get the most impactful and high priority work implemented
- Collaborating with other Chapters like content and brand; ensuring that our strategies are aligned
- Forward thinking – planning our products for the future
- Data, data, data: proactively mining our rankings, traffic and user data for new and exciting opportunities
- Communicating with stakeholders at all levels of the business and evangelising SEO
- At least 3 years’ experience in an SEO-specific role, either agency or client side
- Demonstrable experience in improving organic performance in competitive markets
- Excellent knowledge of site architecture
- Experience in various SEO tools and applications (e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl)
- Team mentality and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in a competitive/regulated industry is a bonus
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours – “work your way”
• 25 days’ holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities – mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary