Internship SEO Copywriter
Context Of The Position
- The Project Manager is integrated into the MesAllocs team in MADRID. MesAllocs is a French company specializing in informing citizens about their social benefits and helping them to get them. MesAllocs has successfully partnered with the home contracts comparison website Selectra to grow a common business in France, and then to duplicate it to other countries.
- You will join a team of 2 persons under the direct supervision of the International Project Manager. Your main mission will be to grow the common business of MesAllocs et Selectra on the Portuguese market.
- You will own yourself each and every step of the conversion funnel and be responsible for its growth:
- Development of the website https://as-tuas-ajudas.pt/ (write new content, optimize them, and detect new opportunities) in order to generate qualified traffic ;
- Continuous improvement of the monetization of the website
Outcomes To Be Accomplished
Project management and administration
- Local market research and compilation of public data to develop an understanding of the market
Marketing strategy and content
- Writing, updating and integration of articles in the sitemap. This will be your main task ;
- SEO optimization and monetization of existing web content to make it more ergonomic and improve its referencing ;
- Following and analyzing KPIs and use of tools such as Google Analytics or Google Search Console on a regular basis.
Sales strategy (in collaboration with the Sales Manager and the Country Manager)
- Definition and monitoring of lead handling processes, and continuous improvement
- Performance monitoring and reporting, and continuous improvement
Portuguese is your mother tongue, Spanish a small plus. You are also fluent in English.
You recognize yourself in the following:
- You have an interest in digital marketing best practices (SEO/SEA). Ideally, you have previous experience in content management and/or web marketing.
- Fit competencies:
- At Selectra, we’re looking for efficient and organized people. We work in a fast-paced environment, where we expect you to move forward very quickly when defining and executing strategies.
- You are autonomous and proactive and always anticipate finding new and innovative approaches to all kinds of possible problems.
- You are objective-focused and give visibility to people around you about your progress.
- You are able to structure and process data and draw insightful conclusions.
- We expect you to be a team-player and to actively listen and understand your coworkers’ viewpoints.
Terms and Conditions
- Type of contract: Internship (6 months)
- Location: Madrid
- Range salary: 1000 euros gross / month
- Desired start date: September – October
- Madrid! You’ll be seduced by this city with a dreamy atmosphere and culture where everybody feels welcome.
- You’ll benefit from the flexibility and reactivity of a company with a start-up spirit (flat hierarchy, chill environment)
- A truly international company: we count more than 20 nationalities and make sure you can talk with everyone by offering free language classes!
- Company events: we work hard and love to celebrate once work is done! We organize monthly team events as well as 3 company-wide afterworks per year.
- You’ll have responsibilities within a dynamic team, here to train and assist you when needed
- We’re good at what we do: you’ll join one of the best SEO teams in Europe and be part of an international and multicultural team with more than 60 content officers working on SEO on a daily basis
- We care about your health and wellbeing:
- Preferential tariffs on your Gym subscription.
- Fresh fruits delivered every week
- But especially, a work environment where we never let unhealthy HR situations unattended.
Selectra works hard to make the world cheaper, greener and simpler by offering home contracts comparison, subscription and management services. Initially targeting energy price comparison, Selectra extended its focus to broadband and mobile plans as well as to insurance and banking. In the long run, Selectra aims at becoming the spontaneous choice of consumers willing to gather all of their home contracts and recurring expenses into a single powerful management tool.
With over 1700 team members in 17 countries around the world, and over 409 millions visitors on its websites in 2022, Selectra is a leading European startup. It has been ranked #180 fastest-growing French startup by LesEchos in 2022 and has been listed on multiple occasions in the Financial Times ranking of Europe’s fastest-growing companies.
Working at Selectra is a stimulating experience as we try to only hire humble individuals having in common a real passion for their job as well as outstanding skills in their area of expertise. Age and experience don’t count as much as fast learning skills at Selectra, where young graduates often occupy top management positions. We strive to stay away from frequent work cultures’ flaws (useless meetings, bureaucracy, slowness…). We never leave unhealthy situations unattended. In a nutshell, we create the conditions for a serene work environment where being kind and helpful to each other comes naturally, which we believe is a condition to attract the best talents and achieve high performance.
- HR Interview
- SEO Test
- Meeting with the International Project Manager
- Response to your application within 2 weeks maximum.
No consideration of gender, age, skin color, sexual orientation or other discriminatory reasons will interfere with the selection process at Selectra.
We inform you that the data concerning you are computerized and treated confidentially. Your data will be kept for up to three years after you have submitted your application. Only persons employed in the human resources department will be able to access your data for strictly internal purposes
56 total views, 1 today