Senior Video Producer
Title: Senior Video Producer and Content Creator
Location: Work from Anywhere – Remote
Superside is looking for a super talented Senior Video Producer & Content Creator who is strategic, self-motivated, collaborative, and passionate about video production. You will build and be part of a world-class marketing and creative team.
This role manages the creation of all video content for Superside’s marketing. As a creative storyteller, you have extensive expertise in filming and video production, video editing, motion design, and experience with creating storyboards, scriptwriting, directing on set, post-production management, and overall project management. You have a knack for multitasking and building Youtube channels from the ground up, as well as content for other social media like TikTok. You have a solid understanding of social media platforms and the features and video content opportunities available, and you have a growth mindset.
What You’ll Do
- Leading the creative development of high-impact integrated marketing campaigns, brand messaging, and creative video productions across digital and traditional channels
- Writing, producing and editing video-based projects in Toronto & occasionally in other locations (short-form content, tutorials and how-to videos, showreels, promos, sales reels, radio, and other branded content)
- Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring that all projects fit the Superside style and voice.
- Interpreting briefs from the marketing team, gathering creative insights and guiding the development of an on-brand creative vision with storytelling, design and clever advertising in mind
- Embracing a deep connection to current trends in the media landscape, marketing trends, competitors and consumer needs
- Hold your own when presenting work, initiatives and leading projects to ensure our creative bar is consistently elevated, increase performance and connect with our audience
- Create world-class video content for an entrepreneurial audience,
- Responsible for the development, creation, and execution of organic video and social content, from pre-production to execution
- Work with colleagues and external partners to identify the right locations, equipment, and diverse talent to build and execute the creative vision
- Develop scripts, treatments, templates, and storyboards
- Film and edit all video content; you are responsible for the development, creation, and execution of organic video and social content, from pre-production to execution.
- Build world-class original, engaging, and professional video and social content production practices and guidelines
- Contribute to the strategic creative direction of the YouTube channel and our other social media channels
- Help set the overall creative direction for video, design, and social media content, and advocate for new formats and creative opportunities, challenge what’s been done before and explore new possibilities.
- Report to the Creative Director, and work closely with the VP of marketing, the broader marketing team, internal designers, animators as well as media partners.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Experience generating powerful, credible original video and social media content: producing, designing, scripting, storyboarding, shooting, and editing video.
- 3-6 years of relevant working experience, ideally working for brands
- Extensive knowledge and experience in filmmaking, design, post-production process, storytelling, and secondary knowledge in animation and motion graphics
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups.
- Passion for creativity, from conceptual thinking to final output including, digital advertising, illustration and motion design.
- Portfolio demonstrating abilities.
- Extensive camera knowledge.
- Self-motivation to work in a remote environment with the ability to build trust Positive attitude towards figuring out and learning new things.
- Customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player.
- Proficiency in After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator & similar tools
- Ability to multitask with efficiency, overview, structure, and attention to details
- Able to work with a variety of media and formats, adapting and changing video and social media content to suit channel best practices and format requirements
- Strong people development skills, ability to mentor others on craft, process and leadership.