Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
United States (Remote)
Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
Responsibilities & duties will include, but are not limited to:
(1) Own entire technical areas of the platform and partner cross-functionally to improve architecture and design;
(2) Contribute to the architecture and development of components and features to evolve the Unqork platform;
(3) Advocate for technical excellence and provide technical guidance for the whole team through code reviews;
(4) Participate in setting the roadmap for the team and look for opportunities to simplify and refine product & technical design;
(5) Create and delegate tasks, and own the execution of whole features;
(6) Mentor junior engineers, guide them when architecting smaller features and encourage knowledge sharing through workshops and developing new learning resources;
(7) Help identify and address security vulnerabilities;
(8) Identify and act on opportunities to improve critical performance;
(9) Conduct technical interviews, evaluate potential new senior hires and onboard new engineers;
(10) Identify and propose improvements to the SDLC process.
(1) Four years of experience in full-stack software engineering;
(2) Experience steering projects of increasing scope and complexity;
(4) Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
Work from home with a remote-first community
Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
Student loan payback program
100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
Free Peloton membership through UHC
Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
Unqork is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. We strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $124,700 – $213,800 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
How to Apply