Full-Time Senior Rust/C++ Developer
Title: Senior Rust/C++ Developer
Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
We are continuing to build up our next generation crypto-currency exchange and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scalable, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
This role will work with our Futures backend development team on our exchange platform that has allowed Binance to become one of the biggest crypto-currency exchanges in the world, solving difficult and unique challenges that are presented for running a platform with 10s of millions of users and 24/7 availability.
We are looking for talented Software Engineers (7+ years of experience) to work on our backend for our world class trading platform in one of our locations in Asia.
- Architect scalable backend systems, services, and APIs
- Evolve our long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems
- Design high reliability services that can withstand large fluctuations in traffic
- Monitor our backend performance, identify performance bottlenecks, and find ways to reliably resolve them
- Write backend code that is fast, reliable, but also highly secure
- Maintain and evolve our quickly-growing test suite
- Collaborate effectively with other staff to solve complex problems
- Provide mentorship and lead strong development practices inside the team
- A solid foundation with Rust
- Ability to write robust, highly efficient, reliable code
- Experience writing multi-threaded applications
- Have deployed software to a production environment
- Familiarity with Linux
- BSc in Computer Science, Math, or similar
- Experience with scaling production databases: Postgres, MySQL, and/or MongoDB is a big plus
- Experience building systems with financial or security constraints is a big plus
Working at Binance
- Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
- Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
- Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
- Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
Competitive salary and benefits
- Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
- Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
- Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
- Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.