Senior Revenue Operations Analyst
Senior Revenue Operations Analyst
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tempo is looking for a Sr. Revenue Operations Analyst to join the Revenue Operations team. The ideal candidate is curious, resourceful and motivated to use technology to improve overall productivity and increase efficiencies across the entire revenue organization.
As a Sr. RevOps Analyst, you’ll be seen as the product expert for all marketing and sales technology tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Impartner PRM, and Hubspot. You’ll serve as an important voice in the overall Revenue Operations team and will collaborate cross functionally in ideation to create solutions that scale for a fast growing organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as a subject matter expert for all CRM related systems.
- Serve as project lead for any new system initiatives, integrations or enhancements.
- Create business requirement documents and translate business requirements into system functionality requirements.
- Perform ad hoc analyses to help solve revenue challenges and to support strategic decision-making.
- Enhance utilization of Salesforce and other tech stack systems to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Ensure the data integrity in all CRM’s (SalesForce, HubSpot, Inpartner, etc…) to make data driven decisions and partner with stakeholders to improve experience.
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in a tech company though not mandatory.
- Very comfortable working with Salesforce – Administrator certification is a strong asset along with some APEX and visualforce experience.
- Have developed internal processes to improve the efficiency of systems and increase accuracy of data used to record workflows.
- Data-focused, a quick learner, resourceful and pride yourself in helping others.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to adapt and pivot easily as business priorities shift.
- Have strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Is looking to constantly improve and be able to bring a positive attitude to all your work.
What’s In It For You (Org-wide)
- Hybrid or Remote work!
- If you’re close to one of our 4 Hubs: Boston, Montreal, Reykjavik or Toronto; feel free to use the space and catch up with the local team(s)
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits including health, dental, vision and savings plan.
- Perks such as training reimbursement, WFH reimbursement, and more.
- Diverse and dynamic teams with challenging and exciting work.
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business.
- A great range of social activities (both in person and virtual).
- Optional in person meet-ups and the ability to travel to our international offices
- Employee referral program
- And so much more!!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only.
As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Marketplace supporting over 20,000 customers around the world, we hire top talent who build with heart and succeed with others.
We’re on a mission to help modern, forward-thinking product and engineering teams work better. In 2021, Tempo acquired Roadmunk to support our customers with roadmapping and planning tools to add to our integration applications for time management, resource planning and budget management. Our product suite helps modern product-led organizations blend roadmaps and planning with financial and team capacity data, so they can better meet their needs and thrive in dynamic, competitive landscapes. Our innovations in automation and machine learning make logging time seamless for the highly skilled and creative people doing the work. With uninterrupted effort, team leads and executives gain deep insights into how time is being used in order to plan, manage, and deliver results. After all, time is a finite and precious resource, and the world’s top performing teams unlock the value of their time so that they consistently succeed.
Come join us as we continuously innovate our industry-leading products and expand to new ecosystems. We are looking for exceptional candidates who will bring their unique perspectives to our global teams.
At Tempo Software, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive culture. As such all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.