The Company You’ll Join
At Truv, our mission is to make verifications easy for everyone. It’s crazy that it can take 5 to 7 days to verify someone’s employment or income. Alternatives are even worse, an API call should not cost $40.
We’ll save billions of dollars for companies and billions of hours for people who’re still filling out forms and uploading paystubs.
Imagine applying for a loan or verifying your job history with a click of a button. That’s what Truv aims to achieve.
The Team You’ll Work With
We’re a small but mighty team of engineers, product managers, and business folks who built and launched products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid. We’re well funded by US-based top VC funds.
We like to nerd out about using the cutting-edge tech and building frictionless user experiences. We love crafting great products and see our users delighted by what we build.
We’re a remote first company with no plans to start an office anytime soon. We don’t really care where you are, but we care a lot about who you are. If you like solving customer pain points, helping your team members excel at what they do, being part of a community, and care about quality, you’ll fit in.
The Problems you’ll solve:
- Recruit: source, screen, recruit, and interview potential employees. Expect to hire ~2 people per month for various positions across organization (sales, marketing, product, eng) in partnership with 2 Sourcers.
- Improve process: Constantly iterate on the process, make it better for candidates and teams at Truv. Build robust reporting on pipeline.
- Build Truv brand: Make Truv brand recognizable across the industry by building out presence on Glassdoor, LinkedIn and other platforms.
What You’ll Do
- Develop relationships with the Truv team (Sales, marketing, product, engineering) to collaborate during the hiring process.
- Use many platforms to source excellent talent and actively source passive candidates (LinkedIn, Gem)
- Make compelling presentations to all candidates about Truv and the Organization.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, keep a strong pipeline and work with your RC to manage the interview scheduling.
- Track and document candidate communications in ATS (Greenhouse).
- Have fun and enjoy your contribution to growing an exciting company.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6 years of successful full-cycle recruiting experience
- Strong ability to influence using collaboration
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience managing multiple internal competing priorities
- Commitment to excellence and top performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel to events and offices across the country
- Experience using Gem, Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus.