Full-Time Senior QA Automation Engineer
Senior QA Automation Engineer – Inventory Management
Global restaurant brands run their operation on the Crunchtime platform. Delivering a consistent guest experience across every location and managing food and labor costs are at the core of how Crunchtime’s software is used today in over 100,000 locations across 100+ countries by the world’s top restaurant and foodservice operators. Customers including Chipotle, Culver’s, Domino’s, Dunkin’, Five Guys and P.F. Chang’s rely on our top-ranked platform which now includes Zenput to manage inventory, staff scheduling, learning and development, food safety, operational tasks and audits.
About the role
Crunchtime is looking for a highly motivated Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our Inventory Management product development team.
With the growing complexity of sourcing food and managing its costs, it’s more important than ever to have reliable, accurate inventory data at your fingertips. Crunchtime Net-Chef provides multi-unit restaurants and foodservice operators critical insights they can trust to manage inventory, reduce food costs, and optimize their supply chains. This role will be working with our product teams to help our customers Reduce Food Cost & Waste, Save Time on Inventory, and Automate Manual Processes through the products we build.
You will be working with remote teams internationally and in the domestic U.S. You will use your automation experience to execute test plans, coach and mentor the team in automation, set up automation frameworks and decipher what should and should not be automated.
What you’ll do as a Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Be part of an engineering team developing automated tests, aligned with our automated QA processes , to verify all major new and changed features as part of our the secure software development lifecycle.
- Partner with Software Engineers to own the creation and maintenance of automation tests for complex product components including web and mobile applications (Android and iOS).
- Mentor and/or train junior and new team members with automation tools.
- Created test cases and review existing tests to ensure they are relevant and up to date providing ample testing coverage for key features.
- Develop front-end automation scripts in Python, Selenium, Appium.
- Implement test strategies that adequately assess all software aspects investigating and recreating reported defects.
- Align with remote resources and engineering team as necessary.
- Ability to adjust to competing priorities allocating your time as necessary to get things done.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in software testing or development of web and mobile apps in a CI/CD pipelined environment.
- Hands on coding experience, ideally in Python.
- Fluent in SQL, ideally in Oracle, MySQL.
- Proven record of using test automation techniques with Appium, Selenium for Web based platforms as well as mobile (Android and iOS).
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, constantly changing atmosphere; able to prioritize work appropriately across changing contexts.
- Strong comprehension of testing methodologies and techniques.
- Good English (written and verbal).
What you’ll get
- Great mission-driven team members from diverse backgrounds with a strong company culture
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays
- Yearly team off-sites
- International travel opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (FSA, HSA & HRA options)
- Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k employer match
- Wellness benefits (Headspace, OneMedical, Omada, Ginger | On-demand mental healthcare , Gympass, Carrot)
- Commuter benefits
- Work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate
- Fun team events
- Ability to have a big impact
- 10 weeks of paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- Learning & development funds