Full-Time Senior Product Marketing Manager
Sr. Product Marketing Manager – Industrial Metaverse and Sustainability
Multiple Locations, United States
- Travel:0-25 %
- Role type:Individual Contributor
- Employment type:Full-Time
- Work site:Up to 100% work from home
Come join a growing dynamic industry marketing organization and work at the center of Microsoft’s efforts to empower customers’ digital transformation.
As Microsoft is taking a leadership position in our Industry specific clouds, we are looking for a Senior Manager to help drive growth strategies for the Microsoft Cloud, with a specific focus on growth acceleration opportunities for Microsoft across industrial Metaverse and sustainability.
This role requires a blend of experiences including product marketing, program planning, business strategy, comfort with ambiguity and working successfully across a matrix. You’ll be at the center of Microsoft’s industry strategy, partnering with industry aligned engineering and go-to-market teams and will be joining a team of passionate, collaborative marketers and business leaders!
- Drive the development of the North Star to create clarity on potential opportunities, target persona, what is required to win, how we go to market, success metrics, priority and path forward given value, execution, risk, and other considerations
- Support Microsoft’s go-to-market planning to identify opportunities for growth and acceleration of market penetration
- Drive alignment with engineering, go-to-market teams and product marketing leadership on prioritized opportunities for the roadmap
- Deeply understand customer needs and identify common use cases and solution patterns and use strategic market insights and knowledge to create use cases and work with our world class product team and partners to drive positioning and messaging that resonates with customers
- Support cross organization leadership on key portfolio planning initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 5+ years experience in business
- OR Master’s Degree in in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 3+ years experience in business
- OR equivalent experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 8+ years experience in business
- OR Master’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 6+ years experience in business
- OR equivalent experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away