Senior Performance Media Buyer
Senior Performance Media Buyer
*** THIS IS REMOTE POSITION ***
ConsumerAffairs is a managed marketplace for life’s hardest purchases. Our mission is to help consumers make smart buying decisions in a moment of need.
Every month millions of consumers turn to ConsumerAffairs for help with their considered (often emotional), need-based purchases and we connect hundreds of thousands of them directly to brands. These brands use our SaaS tools to manage their reviews, their presence on ConsumerAffairs, communicate with consumers and generate revenue.
We are a diverse team located remotely across the U.S. and internationally. We are fast-paced and GRIND-ing out our core values: Generate Ownership, Resolve Through Data, Invent with Grit, Network to Win and Deliver Impact Daily.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Performance Media Buyer is responsible for all aspects of campaign performance including strategy, execution, management and optimization, to ensure that campaigns generate profitable traffic and meet company goals. Works closely with the Performance Creative team to align on necessary creative assets for testing and campaign launches.
- Own the creation and performance of campaigns across programmatic, social and PPC ad platforms (GDN, Facebook, TikTok, Taboola, Criteo, Amazon Display Network, etc)
- Achieve success for all categories in your assigned book of business
- Craft and execute customized campaign strategies to meet business goals
- Be a thought leader, recommending new technologies, solutions, and creating campaign structures that are efficient, strategic, scalable
- Work closely and efficiently with various teams across the organization in a remote environment
- Daily management of bids, spend and resulting performance, including lead volumes, revenue, margins, and related performance metrics
- Craft and implement strategies to improve lead quality
- Ongoing testing and optimization of ad creative and visitor experiences
- Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources in an effective and timely manner and demonstrating respect for others
(These responsibilities are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job related duties as required)
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 5+ years campaign management experience (programmatic and PPC ad platforms such as GDN, Facebook, TikTok Taboola, Criteo, or Amazon Display Network, etc.–direct response, lead generation or performance marketing experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with digital/online marketing and consumer websites is mandatory
- Experience working with a customer data platform (such as Segment, Tealium or Oracle) strongly preferred.
- Some experience in social media platforms (Facebook Ads, Twitter, Pinterest) preferred
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Acts with urgency; delivers top results in hours and days instead of weeks and months
- Ability to adjust to dynamic company and team goals as well as changing market conditions
- Understands the importance and potential of lifecycle marketing and can collaborate with the lifecycle team
- Close coordination and knowledge/data sharing with counterparts who share goals and responsibilities with this position is required
- Stands up for decisions, takes responsibility for results, and shares both good and bad outcomes transparently
- Ability to build strong working relationships across different teams while working remotely and across various time zones
- Demonstrates a relentless focus on results with a commitment to deliver; Always starts with a “Let’s go GRIND it out” attitude
- Takes decisive action, and confidently changes course if unsuccessful
- Stays on top of industry news and changes that impact ad platforms
- Desire to grow as a marketer, gaining broader knowledge, learning new platforms, etc
- Performs data analysis and is proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or GoogleSheets. Should be comfortable with pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, countifs, etc
(our daily GRIND)
- Responsibility creates the freedom to quickly deliver value, we make no excuses, and consistently improve results
RESOLVE THROUGH DATA
- We make data-driven decisions, think systematically about ROI and resolve complexity to drive results
INVENT WITH GRIT
- We are intellectually curious, create, take smart risks and grind out results because Fortune Favors the Bold
NETWORK TO WIN
- We foster diversity, build trust through collaboration, close the loop, get to the bottom-line and turn debate into action and results
DELIVER IMPACT DAILY
- We grind it out deliver important work, are efficient, have a relentless sense of urgency and drive results
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Location: Remote
- Frequency of travel: Occasional travel may be required for meetings, training and/or conferences.
- Light physical activities and efforts required in working within an office environment.
(Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with existing ADA requirements for otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities.)
ConsumerAffairs does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other reason prohibited by law.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks
- Stock Option Plan