Senior Media Coordinator
Senior Media Coordinator
TEXAS OR REMOTE
Favor is looking for a Senior Coordinator, Media to help support our Performance and Brand Media consumer initiatives across traditional and digital channels. This role will be tasked with overseeing the planning, performance, and optimization of Favor’s media campaigns across key platforms including paid social, streaming audio/video and new mediums/channels. Along with daily execution, weekly and monthly reporting to inform the company at large of progress is expected. The Senior Coordinator, Media will report to the Senior Manager, Digital Acquisition and work closely with the Creative, Brand, and Business Analytics teams.
- Lead performance-based acquisition marketing efforts and brand media campaigns for paid social channels.
- Partner with the broader Media team at Favor and H-E-B to execute on paid social strategies and overall growth team goals.
- Launch and test performance across new paid social and brand media channels.
- Provide effective oversight of spend and forecasts.
- Keep up to date with paid social best practices and strategies.
- Hands-on optimization to meet and exceed volume and ROI targets.
- Partner with the creative team to continuously test messaging and design.
- Develop and manage media plans for Brand Media efforts across traditional and digital channels.
- Identify, vet, and review new media partners for performance and brand media efforts.
- Manage key vendor partners and relationships.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in direct paid social marketing (Facebook Ads, Instagram, etc.).
- Experience in media planning across traditional/digital channels and brand/performance initiatives.
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture – i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- Experience using paid social channels to drive mobile app installs.
- Proficient in Excel and using data to draw insights to drive strategy.
- Understanding of attribution, tracking, and measurement.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of the on-demand marketplace.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Self-directed, proactive, and able to define and execute projects independently.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively across departments and teams.
Life at Favor:
- Benefits — We offer premium health, vision, dental, life, and 401(k) options. We also offer Favor delivery credit and H-E-B discounts!
- Time-Off — We offer unlimited PTO for salary employees and ample vacation time to all team members. We empower you to live your best life and do your best work!
- Learning & Development — We encourage personal growth and education through regular Learning Labs taught by internal team members and external facilitators.
- Community — Whether you’re an avid cyclist, dog lover, or Magic enthusiast, there’s a group for you here. We foster community through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), quarterly company-wide events, happy hours, and regular connection opportunities.