Part-Time Senior Graphic Design Associate
Senior Graphic Design Associate
Are you looking for some part-time work? Do you have experience in graphic design and want to have a new creative outlet?
Ripple Effect is looking for a Senior Graphic Design Associate with 4 years of experience to support our client’s mission. This role will work closely with Ripple Effect Communications & Outreach Division to create visually appealing marketing materials, videos, and multimedia to engage and inform target audiences. To do this, you will use a wide variety of software platforms to create new layouts for print and website presentations.
- Job Code: CAT-GD-03
- Location:Ripple Effect Headquarters Remote
- Employee Type: Non-Exempt, Part-Time, On-Call
- Telework: Full-Time
- Number of Openings: 1
- Salary Range: $28.80 – $33.12 per hour
- Develop and maintain visual identity standards for project-related brands
- Stylize Scientific Reports in MS Word and Adobe Creative Suite
- Design and layout of websites, elements such as banners, icons, featured images, etc., and work closely with web developers to implement.
- Develop a variety of communications collateral including PowerPoint Presentations, Infographics, Fact Sheets, Program Booklets, social media graphics, etc.
- Video development, editing, animation, and production
- Developing organizational and initiative branding including logos, icons, colors etc.
- Create graphics repositories for blog posts and other digital media
- Graphics maintenance tasks (e.g., cropping photos, creating templates, vectorizing images)
- Develop style sheets and creative briefs
- ExpereinceExperience creating Storyboarding
- Prototype development
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, fine arts, or other related area
- 4 years of applicable experience
- Extreme flexibility with ever-changing demands and requirements of clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated ability to accomplish multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to lead a project or task with multiple elements to completion.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office and strong internet search capability
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, After Effects
- Experience with website design and UX Design
- Excellent relationship skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience translating or distilling complex information into easily understood visuals/multi-media
- Ability to work on virtual teams, and independently
- Good customer service and strong attention to detail
To be successful at Ripple Effect, you must be able to pay attention to details, clearly communicate, work independently, and have an eagerness to learn. Learn more about what it takes to become a Ripplerhere.
Skills That Set You Apart
- Experience designing in WordPress and Drupal.
- Willingness and ability to provide different creative alternatives to projects.
- Experience developing graphics in support of Federal clients such as NIH, HHS, ODPHP, CMS
- Experience leading/coordinating mid-size to large projects with tight deadlines.
- Use of project planning tools.
- Experience developing graphics for business development proposals.
- Knowledge of 508 compliance, and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA).
- Storytelling through visuals including creation of customer journey maps, personas, blueprints, archetypes, metaphors, and ecosystems.
- Experience developing Human-centered Designs, and creating visual user-testing sessions.
If you don’t have all of the skills above, don’t be discouragedno resume paints a complete picture of a person. There’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think, so please apply!
About Ripple Effect
Ripple Effect is anaward-winningwomen-owned small business providing professional consulting and exceptional talent for federal, private, and non-profit clients. We deliver multi-disciplinary solutions acrosscommunications & outreach,research & evaluation,policy & program management,digital transformation, andstrategic staffingsolutions with a focus on science, research, and healthcare domains.
Hiring Process|Life at Ripple|COVID Response|DEI
Ripple Effect rewards our employees for their contributions to our mission in many ways, from competitive pay and exceptional benefits to a range of work/life programs based on your employment classification and personalized preferences.
Ripple Effect is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, political affiliation, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the hiring process, please let us know by contacting our HR department at HR@rippleeffect.com or your recruiter. Eligibility for employment will be verified using E-verify.