Full-Time Senior Executive Assistant ($90k to $110k)
Senior Executive Assistant
Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant
Location: Remote (US-Eastern Time Zone Preferred )
Since 2010, InMarket has been the leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence and real-time activation for thousands of today’s top brands. Through InMarket’s data-driven marketing platform, brands can build targeted audiences, activate media in real time, and measure success in driving return on ad spend.
InMarket’s proprietary Moments offering outperforms traditional mobile advertising by 6x.* Our LCI attribution platform, which won the MarTech Breakthrough Award for Best Advertising Measurement Platform, was validated by Forrester to drive an average of $40 ROAS for our clients.
*Source: Wordstream US Google Display Benchmarks for Mobile Media
As a Sr. Executive Assistant, you will provide high-level administrative support to the company’s Executive Leadership team. The Sr. Executive Assistant’s main duties include calendar management, coordinating travel arrangements, managing expense reports, and creating presentations as well as board decks.
To be successful in this position, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively in this fast-paced role. The Sr. Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, and results-driven.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
A Sr. Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- 3 – 5 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Proficient in G, Suite, Power Point, Excel, Slack, Zoom
- Exceptional organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and investors
- Ability to manage logistics for Board of Directors meetings including all communications, travel, presentation documents, and overall execution of events. Maintain excellent relationships with each Director and their assistants.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including presentation decks, meeting preparation for partners, and other tasks that facilitate the executive leadership team’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to independent and team problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Ability to anticipate and provide support and solutions for travel, meetings, and company events on behalf of the executive leadership team.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and be adaptable to various competing demands
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
For candidates in California, Colorado, and New York City, the Targeted Base Salary Range for this role is $90,000 to $110,000.
Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, specialized skills and training, performance in role, business needs, and job requirements. Base salary is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Base salary is just one component of InMarket’s total rewards package that also may include bonus, equity, and benefits. Ask your recruiter for more information!