Senior Executive Assistant
Title: Senior Executive Assistant
Location: Remote, US
Who We Are
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States, has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant to manage the day-to-day activities for our Service Leadership members. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to support the senior leaders of one of the fastest-growing global companies.
The ideal candidate will bring strong organizational and planning skills, detail orientation, a high sense of urgency, a sense of humor, and problem-solving abilities to the role. This person should be smart, engaging, fun, curious, and unflappable.
Wayfair’s team of Executive Assistants supports and manages the day-to-day activities for senior leaders in the Service organization. These activities include scheduling and coordinating meetings, handling travel arrangements, performing personal tasks (such as errands, setting up appointments), and acting as point person for visiting executives and large corporate investors. This is a unique opportunity for someone with Administrative experience to take their career to the next level.
What You’ll Do
- Day-to-day administration and coordination of all areas of executive support
- Proactively manage calendars with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve schedule conflicts, collaborate with other team members, and stay several steps ahead to maintain efficiency
- Provide EA support of 3 leaders
- Handle travel arrangements (int’l and domestic) and make frequent revisions as needed
- Schedule and coordinate numerous weekly and ad hoc meetings
- Interact with key internal and external contacts, investors, and other C-level individuals in a professional manner
- Manage executives’ business expenses
- Must be able to represent the team in a positive way to people outside the company
- Act as point person for visiting executives and large corporate investors
- Various other ad hoc projects
- Manage and draft communications on behalf of their leaders
- Act as back-up for other Admins
What You Have
- 3+ years of experience as AA/EA for senior-level executives
- Ability to be assertive and give push-back as needed
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong planning and forward-thinking capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and situations before they are fully developed
- Advanced proficiency in Google Enterprise Suite tools (calendar, mail drive, docs, sheets, slides, meet)
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Extremely high level of discretion pertaining to confidential information
- Flexible and able to handle ad hoc issues that may arise outside of core business hours
- Bachelor’s Degree
The salary range for this position is $79,000 – $97,000, however, base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities
Wayfair is fully committed to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, including individuals with disabilities. As part of this commitment, Wayfair will make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on business operations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.