Senior Executive Assistant
Title: Senior Executive Assistant, Leadership
Location: US National
Hi! Before diving into the job details, let’s give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform has seen significant change since it was founded 10 years ago. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. We believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organizations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
About the Role
Typeform is a successful company, trying to change the way that businesses interact with their audiences and growing more than 50% per year. Typeform is an ambitious company and we want to leverage on this great opportunity ahead of us.
In this context, reporting to the Chief People Officer, they will be responsible for providing comprehensive EA support to the Leadership Team (LT) members, specifically the: Chief People Officer, Chief Product Officer, and Chief Financial Officer. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality all while keeping the executive experience top of mind.
Things you will do:
- Seamless calendar management of LT members. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Provide administrative support, coordination and oversight of a broad variety of tasks for the LT members, while setting work priorities and ensuring that deadlines are met. These tasks include managing calendars and contacts, arranging meetings, managing travel arrangements, etc.
- Prepare, participate and follow-up internal events, such as offsites and Leadership meetings, as well as manage all the details and last minutes eventualities
- Pre-screen presentations and other documents addressed to the Leadership Team and sharing them with relevant areas to ensure communication flow
- Provide ad-hoc support with reporting, collection or analysis of data, as well as preparation of presentations and reports
What you already bring to the table:
- Experience in scale ups
- Experience in working in highly changing environments
- Experience in managing multiple customers and stakeholders
- Experience in working with Top Management
- Experience and knowledge about events setting and organization
- At least 5-10 years’ experience as Executive assistant, preferably to a C-Level executive
- Flexibility to work across geographies and timezones
We’re now a remote-first company. You’ll be made to feel at home from the first moment, thanks to our thoughtfully designed remote onboarding. You’ll get a $1,000 one-off payment to kit out your home office, plus $120 per month to cover any extra expenses. Other benefits include flexible working hours, a learning and development budget and private health insurance.