Senior Executive Assistant
Senior EA to the Founder
Remote or Vancouver, BC
Dapper Labs Executive Administration
We’re looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to support our Founder/CEO.
This role serves as the eyes and ears for the Founder, connecting organizations, projects, and critical business information – ensuring meetings and materials are efficient and effective, and serves as a trusted partner to deliver against the priorities of the business.
The dynamic nature of this role requires that the ideal candidate have exemplary time management skills and the ability to identify and anticipate the Founder’s needs. The role must interact seamlessly and with a professional demeanor across a broad range of individuals including members of the Senior Management Team, Board of Directors, and leaders that report to the Founder.
To perform this job successfully, the individual is expected to handle highly sensitive and confidential financial, legal, personnel and institutional information while exercising professionalism and discretion
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Partner with the Founder throughout the course of the week to ensure workflows are extremely proficient and organized and that time is diligently managed to optimize for the most productive outcomes possible.
- Manage, maintain and have full ownership of a busy calendar, and respond to copious meeting requests that require frequent re-prioritization and delegation.
- Act with elegance and diplomacy for the office of the CEO to nurture relationships internally with the team and externally within the industry, investors, partners and VIP connections.
- Provide feedback, and direction on priorities and establish clarity when needed. Manage expectations and follow-up with the CEO and the team as necessary.
- Own the day-to-day workflow for the CEO and work with the team to prioritize and gain a holistic understanding of needs.
- Maintain schedule and coordinate meetings, performing day-to-day administration of the office and work closely in partnership with the other EAs supporting the Founder
- Support the Founder by creating a balance between their business and personal obligations.
A little about you:
- You have experience in an Executive Assistant role.
- You have stellar interpersonal skills. You’ll be collaborating with team members across the entire organization, including executive leadership.
- You are extremely organized. We have a lot going on at all times, and you relish in the opportunity to bring structure to chaos.
- You exhibit high attention to detail in everything you do.
- You’re not just comfortable with ambiguity, you thrive in it!
- You don’t have an ego, and are eager to jump in wherever you are needed.
- Location is unimportant, but you must be willing to work in Pacific Time.
- Curiosity is at our core. You’re not afraid to question everything, help drive innovation and implement process improvements that help us make greater impact.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world’s first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.