Full-Time Senior Executive Assistant
Senior Executive Assistant
- Atlanta, GA,
- USA Req #128
Who we are
FinThrive is advancing the healthcare economy. We rethink revenue management to pave the way for a healthcare system that ensures every transaction and patient experience is addressed holistically. We’re making breakthroughs in technology – developing award-winning revenue management solutions that adapt with healthcare professionals, freeing providers and payers from complexity and inefficiency, so they can focus on doing their best work. Our end-to-end revenue management platform delivers a smarter, smoother revenue experience that increases revenue, reduces costs, expands cash collections, and ensures regulatory compliance across the entire revenue cycle continuum. We’ve delivered over $8.8 billion in net revenue and cash to more than 3,245 customers worldwide. When healthcare finance becomes effortless, the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare expand. For more information on our new vision for healthcare revenue management, visit finthrive.com.
What we offer
Our people make us great. We know that our colleagues are the most integral part of our story.
We offer a flexible, work-from-anywhere environment – coming together across time zones, countries, home offices and computer screens. Our valued team members work across the U.S., Canada, India and beyond.
We encourage you to take time away from work. Our flexible time off lets you make time for what matters most. We want you to travel, refresh, spend time with family and friends, and give back to your communities.
We’re big on professional development. Through training and education, we help you develop the skills you need to excel in your role and beyond.
We’re proud of our award-winning culture. We’ve been certified as a “Great Place to Work” since 2017. Our goal is to engender a culture based on diversity, inclusion and respect – a culture where your voice is valued – and you always have a seat at the decision-making table.
- Fully remote working environment
- Flexible time off (FTO)
- Professional development opportunities
- 12 Weeks of paid parental leave
- In-person and virtual company retreats
- 5-days of paid volunteer hours at an approved 501(c)(3) Organization
- Company lump-sum contribution to HSA-eligible medical enrollees
- 401k Eligible upon date of hire – up to 3% company match
- Exclusive discounts from your favorite brands via PerkSpot
Impact you will make
The Sr. Executive Admin will report to the Adm Manager and Executive Assistant to CEO and will provide executive level administrative support for multiple ELT members. This role serves as a critical resource in assisting assigned executives with their day- to- day functions.
What you will do
- Serve as communication liaison contact among business units, executives, colleagues, customers, and other external partners for assigned leaders.
- Manage executives’ calendar, meeting schedules, travel, and information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Handle various inquiries and projects for assigned leaders; provide regular updates; determine priority of matters of attention; redirect priorities to other leaders or handle matters personally, as appropriate.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, submit travel expenses and expense reports as needed.
- Perform data entry and tracking in various databases as requested.
- Compose, edit, and proofread documents to ensure accuracy and data integrity.
- Schedule and participate in department meetings, preparation of meeting agenda(s); take meeting notes as requested and ensure follow-up for any action items; ensure executive(s) are kept up to date of status.
- Create, format, and modify presentations as needed to ensure details are presented in a clear and concise format.
- Assist executive(s) and department leaders with special projects, meeting events, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments or Executives as needed.
What you will bring
- High School Diploma; 7+ years of support to senior leadership executives
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing priorities
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion and confidentiality
- Advanced Micro-soft suites knowledge (Excel, Outlook, Word, PP, etc.)
- Solid experience using Concur (Travel expense system)
- Ability to continuously learn and improve processes
- A team player capable of cultivating and fostering working relationships
- Resourceful, can-do attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
What we would like to see
- Some college and professional certifications
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 100