Senior Executive Administrator
Senior Executive Administrator
Operations | Remote | Full Time | From $91,800.00 to $117,000.00 per year
Spokeo is a people search engine that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With over 14 billion records and 14 million visitors per month, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more.
Spokeo is a people search engine that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With over 14 billion records and 18 million visitors monthly, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more.
You have held this role before and know what to expect. Here, this role will be created from scratch. This allows you to build it as you see fit and learn or grow in the e-commerce and big data domains in which Spokeo operates. Spokeo is growing and profitable and has several co-founders. Bring what you’ve done, make Spokeo incredibly better, and grow in your experience and professional knowledge!
This position is based within the United States. All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Responsibilities – including estimated time of how much of an average week is spent doing each item. This is subject to change:
- 40% Represent the external and internal contact point for Spokeo’s CEO and co-founders.
- Manage the CEO’s schedule, engagements, and communication streams through prioritization, filtering, and direct action as appropriate.
- Research, create, and review internal and external communications.
- Help prepare presentations
- Ensure the CEO’s and cofounders’ schedules are optimized through agenda development, meeting notation, prioritization, distributing of action items, and follow-up
- Manage other projects as requested by CEO and co-founders
- 15% Assist with CEO’s external engagements and community efforts as necessary.
- 30% Collaborate with Social Media and Marketing teams to grow Spokeo’s presence and followers by drafting, curating, and monitoring CEO’s social media posts.
- 15% Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- At least five (5) years of work experience supporting a technology sector CEO and cofounders in a fast-paced environment. Experience working in a distributed workforce environment is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to gather, verify and analyze data support the execution of data-driven decisions.
- Preference for bilingual candidates (English and Mandarin).
- Able to present and communicate issues clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrable excellence in organization, prioritization, and business acumen.
- Operates with a can-do attitude and the highest degree of confidence.
- Maintains a proactive approach to work.
- Maintains a positive attitude and remains unfazed when facing conflicting priorities and ambiguity.
- Demonstrate the strongest attention to detail, high accuracy, and ability to work effectively with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliable and highly accessible. Responsive and available outside of business hours when needed.
- Proficient with Google Suite, Slack, Zoom, and other office productivity tools (email, calendaring).
- Proficient and experienced in major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, etc.).
How to Apply