Full-Time Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Remote Worldwide
We are the largest no-code chatbot-building platform for Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and websites. Our customers create bots for sales and marketing funnel automation, lead generation and nurturing, customer support, and communication. We already have more than three million registered users, and the bots created on our platform process over half a billion messages monthly. Some of our largest customers are Audi, Adidas, Mercedes Benz, T-Mobile, MTV, TechCrunch, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, and many others.
We have a strong international team, challenging tasks, and excellent prospects. We are expanding our presence in the global markets and are looking for a skilled full-time Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our team.
- 5+ years in digital marketing.
- At least 3 years in a senior leadership role with a team of 5+ people.
- B2B experience is a must.
- You have experience with developing landing pages, creating marketing campaigns and special projects to increase sales.
- You are business metrics-driven and business results-oriented.
- Experience in content production and content marketing.
- Understanding of how different paid and non-paid channels work: SEM, Social Media, SEO, CRM, email marketing, content marketing, etc.)
- Experience in growth marketing and knowing how to track trends, measure campaigns’ success, and create lead generation funnels.
- Experience in Asian and US markets will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
You’re a perfect fit for us if you:
- If your aim is the company growth as a whole system of revenue and product market fit.
- have critical thinking and can analyze where the product is most needed, why, etc.
- You know the principles of A/B testing well and can measure, analyze test results and draw conclusions.
- Understand the trends of UX/UI content & design.
- Can build brand awareness as a system.
- Can deliver the company goals, planned activities, and product releases to the content team.
- Can sync the content plan with relevant stages of the customer journey.
- Have a deep understanding of how pay-per-click channels work.
- Able to create marketing campaigns and special projects to increase sales.
- Can prioritize advertisement channels based on their performance and business results.
- You’ll become a part of a powerful, results-driven team.
- Great product: our platform helps people and businesses create automation and get excellent business results.
- We care about our employees and offer comfortable working conditions: remote work, medical insurance, and the most modern equipment.
- You’ll be able to learn new things and constantly grow with the company.
- You’ll be directly contributing to the company and the product development.
427 total views, 2 today