Senior Digital Graphic Designer
Senior Digital Graphic Designer
Location: US Remote
Paula’s Choice is Your Right Choice!
Paula’s Choice Skincare is a multinational brand that is 27 years strong! Our vision is to empower and enable people around the world with highly effective products and in-depth knowledge to make the best choices for their skin. We question ingredients, follow the facts and stand up for the customer, because we’re in this journey together.
Paula’s Choice is committed to diversity! Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We hope you agree. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering people to achieve their own definition of beautiful, Paula’s Choice could be a wonderful fit for you.
What we offer you*:
- A robust benefits package including health, vision, dental, retirement and more
- Flexible spending account, Employee assistance program
- Fitness perks, meditation app membership and more
- Product samples and discounts
- Generous PTO
- Most roles are fully remote (roles that are required to be at our Seattle HQ can be found in the details section of this job post)
*Please note these benefits are only available to full-time Paula’s Choice employees.
How you’ll have an impact at Paula’s Choice: Our creative team is the visual driving force behind every paid social ad. When you join our design team, you will collaborate with specific channel partners and become an expert in that channel to optimize results. If you thrive in an agile and fast-moving environment with a team of sharp, creative professionals, this may be the unique opportunity you’ve been looking for!
As a Senior Graphic Designer, a typical day might include a mix of the following:
- Oversee the asset development and overarching design strategy for the Acquisition and Affiliate channels.
- Develop campaign assets, web banner suites, social media imagery (including paid social) and various website graphics, both still and animated
- Develop campaign assets and provide design support as needed to cross-functional teams.
- Strategize and communicate closely with internal DTC partners to optimize and redesign new and existing acquisition collateral
- Manage two direct reports
- Supporting packaging and printed in-store collateral needs
- Work closely with creative team on campaign development and execute to consistent standards
- Streamlining processes to increase productivity and quality of executions
- Provide overarching support to creative team members as necessary
- Highly motivated self-starter, detail and quality oriented and ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Must be a strong team player with a positive attitude and enthusiasm to get things done.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal skills and experience.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your manager
Location: Fully remote within the US
Hours: Typical business hours with flexibility required as business needs dictate
Physical requirements: Ability to handle long periods of both sitting and screen time
Travel requirements: None
What you’ll bring to the table:
- BA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design and production, 2+ years in a corporate retail environment
- A portfolio reflecting design abilities, as well as your creativity and attention to quality and detail
- Digital design skills including site, email and display
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, CS6, Illustrator, InDesign and other Adobe CC
- Ability to effectively assess priorities and work well under tight deadlines
- Exceptional time management and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong production skills with the ability to take direction while collaborating with a wide variety of team members
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills. Ability to gain a full understanding of the scope of each project and how to present and explain the design methodology as well as your ideas
What can help you really stand out:
- Experience in the cosmetics &/or skincare field
- BA in Graphic Design
- Responsive Wed Design and Motion Graphics experience