Senior Digital Content Editor
Sr. Digital Content Editor – Remote
As a Senior Digital Content Editor, you’ll review website content and compliance against Best Buy brand and legal standards, facilitate quality assurance of promotional and content updates, and ensure that the online experiences are consistent and on brand.
This role is remote eligible, which means you would work virtually from home or another non-Best Buy location.
What you’ll do
- Proofread, fact-check and edit all copy for grammar, brand compliance, brand voice and other style points.
- Act as a liaison for legal compliance.
- Work as a Subject Matter Expert for brand and legal standards with business teams.
- Function as an internal copy expert, working with writers and cross-functionally with category, marketing and/or product teams.
- 5 years of experience writing for the web
- 2 years of experience working with content management tools, page publishing tools or other web tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Understanding of user experience (UX) principles and web writing best practices
- Working knowledge of HTML and SEO best practices
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Why you’ll love it here
We’re committed to helping our people thrive at work and at home. We offer generous benefits that address your total well-being and provide support as you need it, especially key moments in your life.
Our benefits include
- Competitive pay
- Generous employee discount
- Financial savings and retirement resources
- Support for your physical and mental well-being
As part of the Best Buy team, you’ll help us fulfill our purpose to enrich lives through technology. We bring that to life every day by humanizing and personalizing tech solutions for every stage of life in our stores, online and in customers’ homes.
Our culture is built on deeply supporting and valuing our amazing employees who make it all possible. We’re committed to being a great place to work, where you can unlock unique career possibilities. Above all, we aim to provide a place where you can bring your full, authentic self to work now and into the future. Tomorrow works here.
How to Apply