Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Europe; 100% Remote ( Preferred locationPrague, the Czech Republic )
Do you like taking care of the technical infrastructure underlying a company’s core business and making sure it is secure, automated, and highly available?
Who do we need?
To become a successful DevOps Engineer at GraphAware, you should first answer YES to all of the following questions, which deeply reflect our values:
- Are you someone who constantly strives for excellence?
- Do you take ownership of your work as well as the work of your team?
- Do you believe in the value of graphs?
- Does customer success drive your motivation and passion?
- Are you ateam player who got his team’s back at all times?
- Do you want to make a real difference and influence the success of the company you work for?
What will you be doing?
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at GraphAware, your role is critical in allowing the rest of the team, especially developers, to focus on what they’re best at. You will be joining our CTO team and will be in charge of source code repositories, building and vulnerability scanning pipelines, Docker registries, and cloud deployments for our core product Hume, as well as internal IT infrastructure. You will also help make sure that secure software development processes and incident response plans are in place by organizing training and exercises. From time to time, you might act in a consulting capacity and share your expertise with our customers.
Here is the bullet point list of main responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain IaC processes for our infrastructure
- Research, develop, document, educate, and maintain security hardening of the GraphAware infrastructure
- Help software development teams with ad-hoc DevOps requirements
- Continuously perform R&D activities
- Learn, master, and train on operational aspects of some of the GraphAware critical technologies: Neo4j, Keycloak, Hashicorp Vault, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Assist customers in all regions with installation procedures in secure (air-gapped) environments
- Maintain company-wide GraphAware online services accounts (GSuite, Harvest, Atlassian,… )
- Monitor infrastructure costs and prepare forecasts
What you must know already:
- At least 5 years of experience with Linux administration
- At least 3 years of experience with Terraform and Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, NginX, and with a major Cloud provider (preferably AWS)
- Good experience with OpenID connect
- Experience with a Vault engine
- Good computer security knowledge
Bonus technical skills
- Experience with GSuite
- AWS skills
- Experience with deploying the following technologies in production is a plus: Neo4j, Postgres, Spring Boot
What we offer
We offer a great opportunity to play an important role in a global technology company with very unique company culture and to participate in the evolution of a product that is competing with big names. Hume is already being used by very important companies in multiple industries. We are currently entering a new era in the life of the company with great challenges ahead of us.
Working with us means:
- Strong support from the CTO and the rest of the top management
- Place where you can actually influence how we do things
- Working for an attractive international advanced-tech company
- Open environment for own initiative and creativity
- Significant potential for professional growth
- Flexibility to balance your personal life and work
- Fun environment and great office culture
- Competitive remuneration