Fully Remote • Remote Worker – N/A • Digital Technology
We are looking for an experienced Senior Designer to generate the strategic and visual vision for fast-paced projects, provide hands-on application of the vision to key product development and provide our creative team with guidance and ideas in execution of the vision across project assets. This position will both execute hands-on graphic design work as well as supervise other graphic designers. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a venture, apply the vision across all project artifacts, and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers. The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
What will you be engaged in day-to-day?
- Conceiving and implementing concepts, messaging, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and campaigns and oversee them to completion.
- Using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator to create and modify products in a fast-paced workflow.
- Gathering client requirements and ensuring customer satisfaction, tying meaningful imagery to client’s messaging strategy.
- Developing visual elements and key messages for campaign elements.
- Collaborate with the project team to understand content and identify effective ways to present content based on critical target audiences.
- Directing and motivating illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively.
- Leading brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Revising content and presentations, approving/rejecting ideas, providing feedback to the team.
- Monitoring results of team efforts and proposing actions for the future.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
What qualifications will help you succeed?
- BS/BA in design, visual arts or relevant field. A minimum of 10 years of related design and creative services experience.
- Proven experience as a Sr. Designer or in a similar creative role; agency experience preferred.
- Extensive experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development.
- Expert-level knowledge and application of software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign etc. AfterEffects and Premiere Pro are desired.
- Experience with print production management for a variety of printed product types. This includes working with commercial printers to solicit bids and manage all stages of print production and quality control.
- Related experience may include graphic design, copywriting, advertising, multimedia production, and Web site design.
- Experience with and knowledge of the Government procurement cycle is a plus.
- The individual must be able to work independently of any direct supervision and possess superior written, verbal, listening, and presentation communication skills, excellent organization, initiative and follow-through, and flexibility and responsiveness to changing requirements and conditions.
- The position demands excellent client service and a commitment to high-quality work.
- The individuals must be able to work well in a collaborative, team environment, to identify and resolve creative challenges, and to manage resources for profitability.
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
IQ Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veteran). IQ Solutions prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin or ancestry, marital status, status as a military veteran, including all protected veterans, or status as a disabled individual, in accordance with applicable law. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please refer to our Applicants Rights under Federal Employment Law Section on our main Careers page.
How to Apply