Full-Time Senior Copywriter ($110k to $139k)
Title: Senior Copywriter
SENIOR COPYWRITER @ M BOOTH
Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills, or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace.
We are a hybrid workforce and believe that inspiration, relevance, and leadership are about how you do it, not where you do it from. We continue to be a work from anywhere agency and are leaning into a hub model in NYC and around the country. We encourage all our employees to Be IRL this code stands for being Inspired Relevant Leaders. Now, more than ever, our interactions and our relationships are mission critical to our community and our success. They build a culture that enables all of us to do great things and grow together. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired come work with us at M Booth.
We are a collaborative mid-sized agency with an immediate opportunity for a Sr. Copywriter to join our growing Creative team!
M Booth has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Copywriter to join our growing creative team. A few things to know before applying:
Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being egoless (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
Intellectual curiosity is rewarded. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
In this role, you will work with our highly collaborative team of strategists, designers, art directors and CDs to co-create concepts and meet client demands.
About the Job:
- Concepting and writing 360 campaigns
- Common projects include branding, ads, social content and PR activations
- Find and present cultural insights that inform your work
- Present your work to internal teams and external clients at all levels
- Manage your day to meet strict deadlines, and prioritize requests
What You’ll Bring:
- 5-7 years of experience
- Portfolio of advertising, PR, video and social content work
- Proven writing skills (campaign + PR +video + content)
- Creative conceptor
- Strong collaborator
- Fluent in digital
- Ability to write in brand voice for multiple clients
- Understanding of social platforms and how to drive engagement on these platforms.
- Great with feedback and revisions
- NOTE: candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*In order to be considered for this position, you must provide a link to your portfolio.
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of the benefits we offer at M Booth:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, and Commuter Benefits
- SALARY $110,000-139,000
Our Flexible Work Policy:
We believe that our best work happens in a hybrid working environment. If you are in the NYC (or commutable surrounding distance) hub we want to see you in person 2 days a week. That could mean in our office, in our client’s office, on the road with them or attending an industry event.
For those outside the NYC hub, you will be asked to be in person too. Examples of this may include client meetings, events or team meetings. There will also be in person opportunities for you to connect with others who live in your hub to collaborate and work together.
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.