Full-Time Senior Content Writer
Title: Senior Content Writer – Remote
Location: US National
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good you’ve come to the right place.
Trailhead is the fun way to learn. It’s a gamified platform where you develop valuable skills while earning badges you can display on your profile. With over 1,000 badges to choose from, Trailblazers can get hands-on with Salesforce products and other technologies. You can even learn soft skills!
We are the Trailhead Content team, and we run the publication house for Trailhead. We generate ideas, we write and edit content, we develop hands-on challenges, and we publish badges to Trailhead every week. We believe that content on Trailhead should be conversational, brief, and encouraging. Since launching in 2014, we have attracted more than three million learners to Trailhead. Trailhead helps prepare Trailblazers for the jobs of the future, and this is your chance to be part of it!
We are looking for a Senior Content Writer to own, create and maintain Trailhead content and resources for our Trailblazers. This role will work with product managers, stakeholders, and executive sponsors to produce learning content for our Trailblazers. The ideal candidate will have a strong writing background, be creative, and is self-motivated.
- Own, write, and maintain Trailhead badges and included resources that makes challenging, complex ideas, concepts, and tasks understandable and fun
- Work with subject matter experts, product managers, role advocates, and Trailblazers to outline, write, and produce Trailhead badges
- Manage badges throughout the production lifecycle through rounds of edits and revisions with subject matter experts, editors, testers, and stakeholders
- Create and build hands-on learning experiences that are engaging to our community
- Anticipate content needs in the face of rapidly changing product, audience, and business drivers
- Create, as needed, additional types of content such as blogs, knowledge articles, and videos to help build the skills and knowledge of Trailblazers
- Develop and maintain a general knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including technologies used by Salesforce
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a writer
- Experience with Trailhead, Salesforce, or similar applications
- Demonstrates ability to create, with minimal oversight, written, story-based / conversational learning content about software products and business topics
- Demonstrates ability to work with key stakeholders, product managers, and documentation writers to gather information about the features and functionalities of software products
- Demonstrates ability to shift focus from writing about one topic area to another with ease
- Demonstrates ability for creative thinking and project management
- Self-starter that thrives in a team with the energy and chaos of a startup and doesn’t mind keeping things weird.
- Methodical and organized; manages multiple opportunities, projects, and priorities concurrently and manages time effectively
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for building valuable resource collection
- Excited to learn and write about Salesforce and associated technologies and business skills
61 total views, 1 today