Full-Time Senior Content Marketing Manager
Senior Content Marketing Manager
Marketing – Content & Experience
Socialive powers remote recording, video production and distribution, transforming enterprise-wide communications. It’s the fastest and most cost-effective way to deliver studio-quality video at scale. Socialive’s cloud video production platform removes the need and complexity of using multiple systems and tools, increasing the ability to easily produce more video featuring global, diverse talent. From beginners to full-fledged video experts, Socialive enables anyone in your organization to easily create on-brand, compliant video with less time and resources. Reduced costs and time savings unlock company-wide use cases that drive increased business value through better, more frequent video communications.
About our Team:
Our company culture is top priority and we strive to create an environment where all of our team members are empowered to do their best work. We’re proud of the collaborative culture we’ve built, even while working fully remote. We also understand that in order to be your best self you need time to relax and recharge. That’s why we encourage everyone at Socialive to take Mental Health Days each month, in addition to their PTO and our company-wide holiday shutdown. As a Built In 2022 Best Remote-First Place To Work winner, we’re growing our diverse, fully remote team with forward-thinking individuals who want to uplevel their careers while contributing to something bigger. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) is at the heart of Socialive’s success and we celebrate it in everything we do. Our mission is to be a place where all people can be bold and the best version of themselves. 100% Remote role.
- Drive growth for our unpaid channels, including blogs and social media, to drive trials, create buzz, and build brand awareness
- Craft positioning and messaging
- Develop a position as a subject matter expert and become an evangelist for Socialive
- Generate high-quality content for prospects, evaluators and channel partners including articles, landing pages, tutorials, ad copy, and blogs
- Develop and deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan aligned with marketing goals
- Be an individual contributor of long-form articles, blogs, and case studies optimized for social media and SEO
- Copy edit and review content for messaging, style, brand, and voice consistency
- Manage editorial calendar and governance to ensure content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Execute the plan to develop assets that educate our prospective customers and lead to conversion
- Manage the Content Marketing Manager to develop new, engaging content
- Write and manage strategic updates to the website
- Drive the creation of in-platform videos (e.g., how-tos to support blogs)
- 5+ years of multichannel content creation experience in a B2B technology company
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, or related communications field
- Start-up mentality with the expertise of a seasoned media executive
- Proven track record in delivering success via organic content on digital and social platforms
- Skilled at long-form content creation and real-time content creation and distribution tactics
- Deep understanding of digital and social media metrics.
- You are able to lead, direct, and manage relationships cross functionally to drive success
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrive on transparent communication
- Motivate and champion both up and down
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience now or in the near future.
Compensation: $80,000-$90,000 + equity
How to Apply
55 total views, 1 today