Full-Time Senior Content Designer
Title: Senior Content Designer – Remote
Location: United States
Ibotta is looking for a Senior Content Designer to join our Product Design team. Product Design at Ibotta works cross-functionally to deliver exceptional experiences that help millions of shoppers save time and money.
As a Senior Content Designer, you’ll make the product experience great with simple, clear language and an authentic, human voice. You’ll evolve the UX content practice at Ibotta by developing processes, creating standards and guidelines, and establishing content in our design system. You’ll collaborate with product designers, product managers, UX researchers, customer support, engineers, other writers, and stakeholders from every corner of the company to define the messaging of Ibotta’s consumer-facing and B2B products.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Leverage Ibotta’s voice and tone to shape the user experience
- Create content guidelines, develop content patterns, and further evolve the voice & tone guidelines for product
- Develop and evolve systems for scaling content design across multiple products
- Help Product Designers write content for mobile and web, including headers, labels, buttons, instructional text, error messages, notifications, and in-product messaging
- Utilize data and research insights to evaluate content effectiveness
- Manage multiple projects throughout the product development process
- Present and rationalize work at product and design reviews
- Provide tools, demos, and tips to evangelize the value of good content and the role of content in experience design
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency, & A good idea can come from anywhere
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience planning, writing, and editing content for web or mobile products
- Bachelor’s degree in UX, Journalism, English, Psychology, HCI, or related field required
- Exceptional writing skills with a portfolio showcasing your work
- Experience in UX, product, marketing, or copywriting
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Comfortable managing multiple competing priorities and asking for help when needed
- Ability to effectively communicate the content experience to executives and stakeholders
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta, Inc. (“I bought a…”) is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1.25B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, and equity.
- Base compensation range: $100,000 – $130,000. This compensation range is specific to the United States labor market and may be adjusted based on actual experience.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.
57 total views, 1 today