Senior Administrative Coordinator
Senior Administrative Coordinator – Contigo Health
- US Remote
- Full time
What will you be doing:
The Senior Administrative Coordinator performs full clerical, administrative, and general office duties of a responsible and confidential nature. The role prepares correspondence, develops presentations and spreadsheets, writes memos, and maintains files including those with highly confidential information. This individual will spend a significant amount of time scheduling and coordinating multi internal and external meetings. The individual will also coordinate travel, submit expense reports, and serve as the department Teams administrator for customer success leadership team.
In addition to the administrative tasks, this role requires a high level of tact and integrity. Work is performed under minimum supervision and requires the incumbent to exercise independence and discretion. Typically requires extensive experience as an executive assistant, meeting and customer facing, office manager or related job to understand functions and precedents.
- Administrative Support
- Travel/Calendar Coordination
- Project Management
What we’re looking for:
- Applicable Experience
Skills & Experience:
- Administrative Support, Office Operations, Project Management, Schedule Meetings
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
Relevant Experience to include:
- Advanced skills in MS PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint and Excel
- Experience supporting multiple leaders; Vice President or similar level executives
- Experience leading meetings/presentations
- Strong calendar management skills, for multiple executives
- High level of professionalism, discretion and communication skills
- Associate’s or technical degree
Premier’s compensation philosophy is to ensure that compensation is reasonable, equitable, and competitive in order to attract and retain talented and highly skilled employees. Premier’s internal salary range for this role is $43,000 – $79,000. Final salary is dependent upon several market factors including, but not limited to, departmental budgets, internal equity, education, unique skills/experience, and geographic location. Premier utilizes a wide-range salary structure to allow base salary flexibility within our ranges.
Employees also receive access to the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k retirement program
- Paid time off
- Participation in Premier’s employee incentive plans
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
Premier at a glance:
- Ranked #1 on Charlotte’s Healthiest Employers list for 2019, 2020 and 2022, and 49th Healthiest Employer in America (2022)
- Named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere® Institute for the 13th year in a row
- The only company to be recognized by KLAS twice for Overall Healthcare Management Consulting
- Perks and discounts
- Access to on-site and online exercise classes
- Paid time off to volunteer in their communities
Premier is looking for smart, agile individuals like you to help us transform the healthcare industry. Here you will find critical thinkers who have the freedom to make an impact. Colleagues who share your thirst to learn more and do things better. Teammates committed to improving the health of a nation. See why incredible challenges require incredible people.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to unlawful discrimination because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, pregnancy status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, covered military or protected veteran status, disability, or any other applicable federal, state or local protected class, trait or status or that of persons with whom an applicant associates. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Premier complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Premier also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability or those who have a sincerely held religious belief. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Premier Recruiting at 704.816.5200.