Senior Administrative Assistant
Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Location: United States – Remote
Open to 100% Remote or near our office locations
The Senior Administrative Assistant will provide direct, confidential support and project assistance to a leader, group of leaders, or large department(s). This role is privy to the most sensitive and confidential aspects of the business line, is the liaison and a primary conduit of confidential and routine communication between the leader(s) and internal and external audiences. This role manages schedule, travel, expenses, oversees all logistical needs for on- and off-site meetings. May assist with coordinating personal and business schedules as required.
- Initiating and compiling requests to support meetings, tasks, departments, etc.
- Coordinating and costing for large-scale events (i.e. sales meeting, department meetings, etc.)
- Running standard reports in various systems
- May support specific processes or programs at the department level
- Requires knowledge and understanding of how the operations of the department impacts related functional groups
- Offers tactical guidance or recommendation to internal and external customers to resolve issues within established guidelines
- Provides coordination and support of moderately complex assignments within a department or groups related to budget
- May coordinate travel, expense reporting and/or calendaring with oversight/approval of the leader they support.
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Business acumen; expert customer service; skill at multi-tasking; high degree of confidentiality and professionalism; ability to prioritize; background in managing single or multiple budgets; basic to advanced analytical skills
- Diplomacy and leadership courage required to regularly liaise with internal leadership and external audiences
- 4+ years of experience
- 10% travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $34.00 – $44.00/hour
- Discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
- 401 (k) match
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Business Employee Resource Groups (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Women, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Veterans, Disabilities), Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.