Senior Administrative Assistant
Senior Administrative Assistant
About the team
The Senior Administrative Assistant position is a great opportunity to work across the business, supporting the VP, Research & Insights and 2 Sr. Directors of Research & Insights and Experience Design teams. We are looking for a highly organized, dynamic, and flexible great teammate who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
About the role
Successful candidates will possess the ability to multitask, make sensible and timely decisions with limited guidance, have strong attention to detail, and react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround. They will be self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative, possess the ability to anticipate needs, and be a driving force in keeping the leaders and teams organized. They will have experience supporting executives located in different time zones and is comfortable working in a different location than their teammates.
The ideal candidate will also have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice. High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is a requirement and a high degree of professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is required.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
In Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City the standard base pay range for this role is $33.50 – $53.50 Hourly. This base pay range is specific to Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations.
In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- Manages complex schedules & calendaring for multiple leaders based in different time zones
- Effectively prioritize numerous requests and incoming information, ensuring appropriate level of urgency is given to each
- Partners with VP & Sr. Directors as well as other senior leaders and assistants to ensure schedules align with priorities
- Coordinates travel arrangements
- Prepares and submits expense reports
- Assists in meeting planning and any preparation work needed, i.e., logistics, drafting agendas, compiling presentation slides, and broader communication
- Coordinates details of major departmental meetings and/or events; team and morale event planning
- Miscellaneous responsibilities such as ordering and coordinating or setting up food and beverages for larger group/team meetings
- Assists with filing, research, and other administrative duties as needed
- Maintains effective relationships and communications across all departments
- Responsible for small to medium sized projects and possibly programs
Who you are
- Minimum 4 years of experience supporting multiple executives simultaneously in a high tech and/or start-up environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity; ability to exercise quick and accurate judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Effective and proactive problem-solver, analyzing all situations thoroughly in order to anticipate problems before they arise
- Enjoy creating and implementing processes & systems to improve efficiencies and communication for executives supported and the broader team
- Ability to multitask, work independently, set priorities, and work under pressure to meet changing deadlines while maintaining quality
- Doesn’t mind last minute changes and can respond to needs quickly without getting frazzled
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, easygoing attitude, and ability to work well with different personalities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word), and G Suite (Sheets, Docs, Forms, Slides)
- Must be readily accessible and be able to maximize technology to gain efficiencies with asynchronous work
- Flexibility to work around leaders’ schedules highly desired
- Available at minimum between the hours of 9am – 4pm PDT
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make it easier to unlock life’s next chapter.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do is helping people move from dreaming to transacting — and no matter what job you’re in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022 list, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, honoring the Best Places to Work in 2022, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index 2022, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index and Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality 2022, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at RecruitingAccessibility@zillowgroup.com.
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.