Seasonal Account Executive
Title: Seasonal Account Executive
Location: United States
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Seasonal Inside Sales Account Executive, you will focus on achieving and exceeding sales goals that result from inbound lead generation and an existing member database. You will educate and skillfully guide customers through the Peloton buying experience while ensuring the highest level of quality, customer care, and integrity.
This is a fixed term contract role that is expected to run through January 29, 2023. Availability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays is required.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual personal and team sales goals
- Maintain a consultative selling approach by following Peloton sales methodology – selling the company’s core product, accessories, and ancillary product offerings (i.e., warranties) to new leads and existing bike owners
- Manage inside sales process from lead to close
- Actively monitor inbound sales phone calls, web leads, and webchat for lead generation
- Provide timely and accurate response and follow-up with all sales leads
- Collaborate on lead generation and sales with Customer Experience and Marketing, as needed
- Daily planning to maximize sales activities including phone, email, chat
- Prepare and present appropriate sales proposals
- Effectively utilize Peloton CRM system (Salesforce) to track and monitor personal and lead activity, lead dashboards and reports, call lists, and more
- Serve as product expert by providing up-to-date product information
- Available to work weekends/evenings when necessary
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- A solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Self-motivated and driven individual – not satisfied with the status quo
- Proactive, never fail attitude/ ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively and non-competitively with teammates
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Experience with lead qualification and objection handling
- Time and sales pipeline management
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members’ greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peloton has a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and customers globally. All employees based in the U.S. and Canada are required to provide proof of vaccination, unless the employee has a Peloton-approved reasonable accommodation or as otherwise required by law.
Peloton values the side-by-side collaboration that comes with working together in an office. Our Hybrid Working Policy requires team members in US office-based roles to be in the office every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.