Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Search Engine Marketing Specialist
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry – we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
How Will You Make an Impact?
- Plan, manage and execute paid search/Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns, including but not limited to campaign development, organization, and day-to-day management
- Responsible for ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives, including daily management of the campaign, on-site conversion actions, bid management, keyword expansion, ad copy/creative testing, and landing page recommendations based on performance
- Responsible for implementing tactical improvements to meet our ROI and CPA objectives
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Google Ads. Produce month-end performance reports, quarterly plans, and additional ad hoc analyses as required
- Development of tracking methods and reports to identify PPC performance (e.g. CPA, CTR & Conversion metrics) at the most granular level
What Do You Bring to Us?
- 5-7 years of PPC and Paid Media experience managing large campaigns.
- Google AdWords & Analytics certification preferable
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to draw actionable insights from data and make specific recommendations
- Experience managing monthly search budgets of $50K+
- Excellent verbal communication and experience working well with teams
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) — employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
A note about our response to COVID -19 and our new norm: The world has changed and we know it’s important to adapt and to do our part to take care of our teams in this global pandemic. Our number one priority is to have our ConsumerTrackers feel safe, balanced and connected. We’re committed to providing our teams with the best resources and tools to navigate this new virtual world that we’re living in. We’ve also reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and engage with each other to keep our culture strong!
Here’s a peek into our world at ConsumerTrack –
- Our teams are working remotely 100% for the foreseeable future and have flex time. We’re in the digital media space so we’re mobile and flexible!
- *Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Tools & resources are available to keep our team connected across North America. (JIRA, Trello, Airtable, Slack, Zoom and so much more!)
- To keep our community of ConsumerTrackers engaged and connected, virtual team building events are held weekly and monthly.
- For wellness and balance, weekly virtual fitness classes such as yoga are available.
- To care for the local communities that we’re a part of across the U.S our team members host socially distanced philanthropic events every quarter.
- And most importantly, we’ve committed to consistent and transparent communication to help us all stay informed, engaged and to keep us on our path to success and #greatness.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.