Full-Time School Administrative Assistant
Pearson Online Academy – School Administrative Assistant
Job Category: Administrative/Clerical
Requisition Number: PEARS014676
Pearson Online Academy is an accredited, online private school serving students in grades K–12 throughout the United States and abroad. Recognizing individualized instruction as the key to student academic and personal success, Pearson Online Academy’s highly trained, certified teachers offer instruction tailored to each student’s strengths and challenges using an award-winning computer-based curriculum, real-time instruction, and time-tested course materials from leading publishers.
Pearson Online Academy strives to create an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the diversity of the people we serve. We foster fairness, equity, and inclusion to create a workplace environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
Working from home, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for daily administrative tasks of the school such as answering phones and email, assisting the POA leadership team and teachers with administrative tasks, records management, and other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for student records management.
- Assists with processing withdrawals for the school.
- Processes enrollment verification for new students.
- Collaborating with districts to obtain student prior school records.
- Supports the enrollment process for the school.
- Process student transcript requests.
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Microsoft Office tools, and web-based applications is essential
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Customer focused approach
- High degree of flexibility
- Ability to work some occasional evening hours, as needed to support some families
- Ability to work remotely
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
Note: The anticipated starting salary for individuals expressing interest in this position ranges from $13 to $18 per hour based on relevant experience and education. Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at https://www.hrc-connectionsacademy.com/prospective-employee-benefits-page.html.